Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Festivus - Airing of Grievances (Stadium Edition)

Sticksboi05

Well, it's December 23rd, 2009 which means Happy Festivus! As we all know, the first tradition is the airing of grievances where we tell everyone how they've disappointed you over the last year. So just like last season's thread, let's air our grievances for the past year, especially pertaining to the Redskins and DC sports in general.

festivus-yes-bagels-no%5B1%5D.jpg

Stephen Heyer: You Suck, You should not be a starting right tackle

Carlos Rogers: Get one one INT you plywood handed waste of a draft pick

Clinton Portis: TO called he wants his act back

Greg Blache: Its called a blitz use one you nap taking loser

Jim Zorn: Do you have to flip the fanbase the bird on the way out? Jackass

Vinny: Go **** yourself you ****faced loser

Antwan Randle El: Why must I watch you dance while returning punts every single ****ing time

Non DC Related

Pacers: Way to ruin Basketball season

Tigers: Just trade away the face of the franchise for another overhyped Yankees prospect

My Teams in General: Why can't I have one season to look forward to, Why must my life as a fan be a living hell year in and year out? I have friends who laugh at me every year, why do I have to feel like my best friend gets shot every year

Cheering for the Redskins for the last 18 years has been like like watching the Wizard of Oz alternate ending where Dorothy gets ripped apart by the flying Monkeys and Toto eats her remains and then sharts them all over the yellow brick road.

Why must I dread football season?

Finally I forgot one: Landry you worthless arrghh learn how to tackle and not bite on freaking double move

Big Fat Albert Haynesworthless, I didn't like the Snyderatto move to begin with, but I never thought he would rob us as bad as he did.

I don't want to hear that he was the reason Orakpo and Carter got all those sacks, their best games this season is when he was out with a Boo Boo

Cheering for the Redskins for the last 18 years has been like like watching the Wizard of Oz alternate ending where Dorothy gets ripped apart by the flying Monkeys and Toto eats her remains and then sharts them all over the yellow brick road.

LOL....thanks for the laugh at 7:30 Am.....

I pretty much feel the same way.....im 25 years old. All I know is crap football, and getting made fun of by my friends. I sometimes wonder why I even like these guys anymore......hate the front office, hate most of the players......what the hell am I doing?

Dan Snyder, you piece of ****, stop running this proud franchise into the ground. It's about more then money you scrooge!

Vinny Cerrato, your bug eyes make you look like a tool.

Jim Zorn, you are an embarrassment and your offense sucks.

Greg Blache, you are weak and your defense sucks.

Danny Smith, you are an idiot and your special teams sucks.

Landry, you are a punk and you just plain suck.

Rogers, you are heartless and you suck.

ARE, your hands are made of bricks and you suck.

Offensive line, kill yourselves now.

ESers that make "official" threads that have no business making anything official, you suck!

And for the tailgaters, you political hacks suck!

Burgundy on Burgundy Unis- Which ever genius thought this was a good look, should be taking out back and fed to Haynesworth on a skewer- and talking of Fat Albert, LAY OFF THE DARN SUNSHINE BURGERS! Yes, we know there the Worlds best, (copyright MTH), but your paid to play, like more than 1 in every 4 or 5 snaps. Your not paid to make Mike Williams think he's in good shape.

LaRon Landry- When you mature to the level of a 5th grader, and actually want to act like a pro, in ALL facets, we'll be happy to have you back next year.

DeAngelo Hall- As your the #1 corner, and the one who'll be back starting next year, take off the wuss tag and actually fricking tackle someone. Who knows, if you stop being so **** scared of contact, you might actually turn into the perfect all round corner and like it.

Randle El- IF their dumb enough to put you back there again, grow a freaking pair and actually take a step FORWARD once in a while.

The players in general- Your fricking 4-10. You've stunk the joint up all season. Enough with the chest thumping/ball spinning/retarded dancing every time you make a tackle or catch a darn ball. EARN the right to celebrate, and stop insulting our intelligence.

Sam Huff- I love ya' man, but if I hear you say "I aint' EVER seen him/they play like that", not just game by game, but from one fricking half to the next, I'ma shoot my dog. And I love that dog.

Chris Cooley- Rehabilitate fast man, but please, over the holiday season, lay off the beer. We don't want to see your junk on any PC screen again anytime soon. :doh:.

I'll stop, before I REALLY get annoyed.

Hail.

Landry - I thought he was the next big thing, now if he'd stick out a hand when passing a receiver on a missed tackle, at least he'd be good for giving high-fives after they make a good catch and are about to have a big gain.

Haynesworth - really? Are you THAT out of shape? Start training camp now by walking around the block a few times a day, then move to jogging on a treadmill or something, by this time next year you might be able to actually stay on the field for 30 minutes or so.

The OL - I can't really say I'm disappointed in the guys we have, more in the guys we don't have

The DB altogether - Though this was the strength of our team, I guess it's easy to look good when other teams were picking up big leads early and running a lot, last season. You guys suck.

Jim Zorn and the rest of the coaches - Blache should retire, Gray should go coach somewhere where they need CBs to cover 10 yards away from receivers on EVERY play, and where safeties aren't supposed to tackle (you can take our starters with you).

Vinny - I thought you'd never get booted, but way to go out in a blaze of glory. Now that your best friend dumped you, you can go back and live with your mother YOU MOTHER******* MOOOOOOCH!!!!

Dan Snyder **** you

Vinny Cerrato **** you

Laron Landry **** you

Stephon Heyer **** you

Zorn's playcalling **** you

Greg Blache **** you

Haynesworth **** you

Clinton Portis **** you

Shawn Suisham **** you

Randle El **** you

Casey Rabach **** you

our strength and conditioning coach **** you

Fred Davis, Brian Orakpo, and London Fletcher Your cool

I'm out

LOL....thanks for the laugh at 7:30 Am.....

I pretty much feel the same way.....im 25 years old. All I know is crap football, and getting made fun of by my friends. I sometimes wonder why I even like these guys anymore......hate the front office, hate most of the players......what the hell am I doing?

I hope for your sake that it gets better.

I promise, when I was young, we'd actually quit watching in the 4th because we had games wrapped up and I could go out and play football in the backyard.

There was a day when people didn't want to come to RFK and face the Redskins. Gibbs always adjusted so well at halftime.

The 91 season, I never had a doubt that we were going to win it all. No doubt at all. It's been 18 years since I though we would even win 10 games now.

Hold fast, someday, it will get better. It has to, right?

Archived