Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

espn.com:Poll -Brighter Future Brady Quinn or JC

Cruemans

Are you being serious?

yes, with a good rb, and decent position players i dont see why that wouldnt be a good fit for campbell

you guys saying campbell is the worst qb ever is ridiculous

i never thought campbell was a pro bowler but i dont think he is bad either...campbell has taken a beating all year and still shows up. that's more than i can say for most of the redskins. I don't think he was ever put in a good position with washington and it sucks for him.

No, this post isn't saying he is peyton manning or anything like that but given the right situation i don't see why not. The niners have a pretty legitimate, young nucleus that I could see him succeed in

Quinn just threw for over 300 yards, 4 TD's, and no INT's in one game. Something I'm pretty sure JC has yet to accomplish in 4 years.

JC will be lucky to be on someone's 2nd string next year.

Brady Quinn threw for 300 yards and 4 TDs exactly a month ago. His last outing he was 10/17 for 66 yards and two picks. In fact, in nine starts this season he's thrown for over 200 yards on only three occasions. He has thrown for fewer than 100 yards in four of those starts and threw for exactly 100 in a fifth.

Jamarcus Russell is the only QB in the league that actually makes Quinn look good by comparison. I'm pointing all of this out to you and I can barely tolerate watching Campbell take snaps.

Brady Quinn?! Really?! The guy has played in 14 games and averages 135 yards per game. 52.1% completion percentage. 10TD to 9Int. 5.4 yards per attempt... every stat is absolutely horrible!

JC has never ended a season with a passer rating less than 76.5 while Quinn has never had a rating higher than 67.2 at the end of a season. Maybe one day he turns into something but the numbers put JC MILES ahead of Quinn.

JC THIS SEASON is averaging almost 100 more yards per game than Quinn. He completes 11% more of his passes. Has an average per attempt of 2.2 yards higher. Has more than twice as many touchdown passes. He has 2000 more yards on the season.

It's really not close.

Brady Quinn threw for 300 yards and 4 TDs exactly a month ago. His last outing he was 10/17 for 66 yards and two picks. In fact, in nine starts this season he's thrown for over 200 yards on only three occasions. He has thrown for fewer than 100 yards in four of those starts and threw for exactly 100 in a fifth.

Jamarcus Russell is the only QB in the league that actually makes Quinn look good by comparison. I'm pointing all of this out to you and I can barely tolerate watching Campbell take snaps.

This.

And...

Brady Quinn?! Really?! The guy has played in 14 games and averages 135 yards per game. 52.1% completion percentage. 10TD to 9Int. 5.4 yards per attempt... every stat is absolutely horrible!

JC has never ended a season with a passer rating less than 76.5 while Quinn has never had a rating higher than 67.2 at the end of a season. Maybe one day he turns into something but the numbers put JC MILES ahead of Quinn.

JC THIS SEASON is averaging almost 100 more yards per game than Quinn. He completes 11% more of his passes. Has an average per attempt of 2.2 yards higher. Has more than twice as many touchdown passes. He has 2000 more yards on the season.

It's really not close.

This.

Anyone that votes Quinn between the two is doing so based purely on personally disliking Campbell.

Because everything the two have done on the football field favors Campbell by a huge margin.

Quinn just threw for over 300 yards, 4 TD's, and no INT's in one game. Something I'm pretty sure JC has yet to accomplish in 4 years.

JC will be lucky to be on someone's 2nd string next year.

Dude, good job spinning the numbers. Quinn has been absolutely horrible & ineffective this year.

Quinn will end up like every other QB the Browns destroy. A 3rd string journeyman or drummed out of the NFL all together, ala Tim Couch. The Browns go through QB's like underwear. Sad fact for Mr. Quinn. JC wil end up starting for another team in the NFL. I see him as a David Garrard level QB. Not great, but gets the job done.

Quinn will end up like every other QB the Browns destroy. A 3rd string journeyman or drummed out of the NFL all together, ala Tim Couch. The Browns go through QB's like underwear. Sad fact for Mr. Quinn. JC wil end up starting for another team in the NFL. I see him as a David Garrard level QB. Not great, but gets the job done.

Get back to me when Campbell actually "gets the job done." Seriously, playing 58 great minutes in two or three game s a season and still throwing a pick on the game winning drive doesn't come close to "getting the job done."

Archived