Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

espn.com:Poll -Brighter Future Brady Quinn or JC

Cruemans

Quinn is absolutely horrible, almost Jamarcus Russell bad. He's had a couple good games this year but that doesn't mean he's not hot garbage.

I'd take JC over Quinn any day of the week, and considering how much I dislike Campbell as a QB, that's saying something.

Quinn is absolutely horrible, almost Jamarcus Russell bad. He's had a couple good games this year but that doesn't mean he's not hot garbage.

I'd take JC over Quinn any day of the week, and considering how much I dislike Campbell as a QB, that's saying something.

I can appreciate the honesty... I'm not gonna lie, I would never have expected that from you. For a moment, I thought you were on the level of a SoCalSkins or Shilsu with the blind hatred. Respect :cool2:

Why would we trade for a QB who plays behind a good offensive line and struggles to throw for 100 yards a game for our QB who plays behind the worst line in football and is on pace for 3500 yards and 20+ tds...

Uh better upside? Just imagine what the trade value for each is right now. That should be all you need.

Uh better upside? Just imagine what the trade value for each is right now. That should be all you need.

What upside do you see? He had one good game... and 10 dreadful ones.

Derek Anderson completed only one pass in an entire game this year, and the coaches still at the time did not feel comfortable enough to let Quinn play after that.

I'm not arguing JC is good or great. But to want to trade him for Brady Quinn is crazy.

What upside do you see? He had one good game... and 10 dreadful ones.

Derek Anderson completed only one pass in an entire game this year, and the coaches still at the time did not feel comfortable enough to let Quinn play after that.

I'm not arguing JC is good or great. But to want to trade him for Brady Quinn is crazy.

Just trying to figure out what Jason's trade value is.

I agree that Quinn will have the brighter future. My future at QB is brighter then Campbells and I've never played in the NFL

You over estimate yourself and underestimate JC... It's astonishing how blind some of you are. JC proves time and time again that he is at heart a pocket passer and NEEDS protection. When he gets it.. he lights up the opp defense. When he doesn't he sucks. Somehow not giving a QB what we know he needs, means HE sucks and not the FO...

No JC is an average to good QB. He's not Peyton Manning or Drew Breez but then again, who is, but he's ok.

Right now, JC is better than Brady Quinn, but we are talking about who has the better upside. JC has played in 50 games which means he as pretty much shown what he is capable of. While, Brady Quinn has only played in 14 games. Thus, he's still an unknown with being potential having a "brighter future."

And this is surprising?We already saw Jason peak out.It took him 4 years at peak and it lasted for 2 games.Almost had me thinking that maybe he FINALLY was hitting his stride.That maybe somethin clicked and he suddenly can see the entire field and READ a defense.

Yeah that was short lived huh?

Well the O-Line did fail on monday so its still hope. I say get him a O-Line then judge him..

Why would we trade for a QB who plays behind a good offensive line and struggles to throw for 100 yards a game for our QB who plays behind the worst line in football and is on pace for 3500 yards and 20+ tds...

Becauase he is almost the same size as Brady and Peyton so that automatically means he is the next Great qb...like Ryan Leaf :doh:

QUINN SUCKS.He cannot beat Derek Anderson for a starting job

BTW the better question is who has a brighter future

Aaron Rogers or Jason Campbell

BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA. God we have sucked for SOOO long!

That's not a question worth asking as the answer is obvious. Aaron Rogers is one of the best QB's in the league.

He is ranked:

4th in yards

3rd in TDs

Tied for 27th in Int (lower is better)

4th in QB rating.

He is top 5 in damn near every QB stat.

That's not a question worth asking as the answer is obvious. Aaron Rogers is one of the best QB's in the league.

He is ranked:

4th in yards

3rd in TDs

Tied for 27th in Int (lower is better)

4th in QB rating.

He is top 5 in damn near every QB stat.

Aaron Rodgers is a top 5 QB to me, atleast this year.

I don't know why people keep comparing JC to him.

Aaron Rodgers is clearly in a class much higher than Campbell.

Dude, good job spinning the numbers. Quinn has been absolutely horrible & ineffective this year.

How can you spin actual facts from a recent game? Those were his stats. He's far from a great QB, but that shows this thing we call promise.

Where's one JC game like that? JUST ONE!

No spin. Just facts.

Archived