Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

0-6... This is the stat that matters to me

Springfield

What Should The Redskins Do With Jason Campbell?  

346 members have voted

1. 1. What Should The Redskins Do With Jason Campbell?

• Cut him
    • Keep him

It's very possible. It's probable.

We have not gone o'fer in our division in 15 years. A decade in a half of mediocrity and we have avoided losing every divisional game. A 0-6 record against our division signals rock bottom to me. We'll have nowhere to go but up.

Some of you may think we should lose against the Cowboys so that we can have a better draft pick. I think we should beat the Cowboys to save face. If we don't, we may not be the laughing stock of the league, but we will certainly be the laughing stock of the division.

We need a win here, we need one badly. We can't go 0-6.

(Sorry if this boarders too close to the Crush the Cowboys thread. If so, I apologize. I think it's necessary to point out the urgency of this game.)

People wanted to bring back Zorn and Vinny for a win over the f'in Raiders. I can't believe what the standards have been set here. This is the most pathetic team I've seen in a long time. I'm putting this over the Spurrier teams because those teams just flat out sucked.

Couldn't have been said better!!! The Emotional high around here after beating a Crappy team was unbelievable...

It's very possible. It's probable.

We have not gone o'fer in our division in 15 years. A decade in a half of mediocrity and we have avoided losing every divisional game. A 0-6 record against our division signals rock bottom to me. We'll have nowhere to go but up.

Some of you may think we should lose against the Cowboys so that we can have a better draft pick. I think we should beat the Cowboys to save face. If we don't, we may not be the laughing stock of the league, but we will certainly be the laughing stock of the division.

We need a win here, we need one badly. We can't go 0-6.

(Sorry if this boarders too close to the Crush the Cowboys thread. If so, I apologize. I think it's necessary to point out the urgency of this game.)

But they will. This urgency you post of doesn't apply to this organization. Proven tonight.

I gave this team a benefit believing they would win tonight. Be damned if I do until next season. Cowturds will put the brakes on our Skins come Sunday evening. Believe that and stop having faith in a team that don't give a wet fart about themselves or the fan base.

It's going to be very hard for very hard for the Skins to beat the Dall@ss after tonight's showing. Add to that, Dall@ss coming off that huge win over the Saints. The Pukes are going to come in to Fed Ex and just own the place. There's no let down for them this Sunday night. IMO, going winless in division is cause alone Zorn's dismissal.

I'm seriously considering ignoring the next game. I spend a lot of money not to miss a game but after that showing, I really don't think I have the stomach for another dose at the hands of the cowboys. I've grown a pretty tough hide over the last 15+ years but that s*** tonight turned my stomach. And that was at the hand of the Giants, a team that I generally respect. With the cowboys coming in?... I might just take a pass.

:anon:

So we are 0-6 against our deepest of rivals. This is the truly embarrassing stat. We built a team that couldn't even compete in it's division. Not only did we go 0-6 against our rivals, but there was only one game that wasn't an embarrassment.

Thank god this season is over. I don't care what the outcome of the Chargers game is. Even a win couldn't make this season end on a high note.

Good luck to the Redskins fans who have long since had tickets to next week's game.

If we lose to the pukes, eagles beat the Broncos and Giants win out, Redskins will be 0-7 against 10 or more win teams. 0-11 under Zorn.

1-12 career record for jc.

Like I've been saying since the end of last season. Its time to abandon ship. Head to Port and rebuild a new one. This team is VERY OLD. And we might suck for a few years..

0 fer in the division it is. of course we have fans here that are happy for the loses for "draft position" yayyyy

Sure, we'll have a great draft position.

But Jesus, I would give up 3 or 4 spots in the draft in order to win at least one game against the Gnats, Turds or ****gles. I'll call out anyone who would disagree with me as somebody who doesn't really support the team. Sure, somebody who thinks that the draft is more important than one win against our rivals is somebody who only really cares about the team when it's playing well. A person like that doesn't really care about this team.

Jim Zorn is now 0-9 against teams finishing with 10 or more wins.

Jason Campbell is 1-14 against 10 or more win teams. His only win came his first year starting. He is 0-13 since the start of 2007.

Jim Zorn is 4-12 in games played after November 1st.

Jason Campbell is 7-21 in games in which he played a half or more after November 1st. Other Skins QB's are 11-4 since he has been a Redskin.

But lets give him a contract extension right?

Please. Let's not turn this into yet another JC bashing thread.

There is a whole lot of blame to go around for this stinker of a team. Sure, JC isn't free from blame, but there are handfuls of other players and coaches who are equally to blame.

No, we aren't going to keep Campbell.

No, our line won't look anything like it did this season.

No, our coaching staff won't be resigned.

JC isn't the only change coming to this team. There will hopefully be many wholesale changes coming. Hopefully, there will also be a change in team personality next season. That will improve this team more than any one player alone ever could hope to.

this team is so funny right now just watching us lose is entertainment enough. anyone who honestly thinks weve had a chance in either of the last 2 games is out their gourd.

this team is 1 game away from nuclear blow up. and im psyched to see the house cleaning.

I was not entertained watching us lose tonight. In fact, I was highly disgusted. I did not expect us to win, but I certainly don't find any entertainment in us losing to the Cowboys... ever.

The only thing that I am looking forward to is the wholesale changes that should hopefully happen as soon as Zorn fumbles through his last post game conference after the Chargers game.

Archived