Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fred Davis = showboating TE...

Zarg

If we're going down the road of unnecessary, poorly-timed celebrations, let's go back to Michael Westbrook. In my mind it all began with him. The king of the "pointing first down" stage play that always seemed to get displayed after one of those "Finally!" first downs he'd get when the team was trailing by 20 points or more.

Does Fred Davis need to go just because of some bad on-the-field judgement like this though? No. Just smack him on the back of the helmet after the play and tell him to play ball. That he can do. He's the least of our problems right now.

Are you serious? You remind me of a couple "skins fans" i work with. There are so many issues going on with the team right now and there are plenty of negatives that can be pointed to in all kinds of different directions. But it seems to me that dumping on the skins has also become such a "flavor of the month" that people are starting to look for new things to complain about and start nitpicking at these type of things.

Listen, WE NEED MORE PLAYERS LIKE FRED DAVIS.

/thread.

He has already been infected by the "me first" attitude that the veterans have been teaching the younger players. The 15yd penalty in Oakland showed me all I need to see of that clown. He's just a flash in the pan right now and will continue to do stupid things like that throughout his career. Someone else can deal with it. Cooley is adequate and professional on the field.

Why did Smoot act as if he made that INT? Why does Moss spin the ball? (I've seen Malcomb Kelly doing it too) Why did Davis taunt after his TD? Why do they wear red on red?

because the Washington Redskins are goons.

:doh: What is next? The cheerleaders are to sexy

What the ****??

Uhh Fred Davis is the one player on offense outside of Ganther and DT who does NOT want to go down. He is a beast in the redzone and FIGHTS. There are plenty of things to ***** about on this team, but FD is not one of them. We need more of that on this team, and your thread sucks. kthanksbye.

Archived