Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fred Davis = showboating TE...

Zarg

I beg to differ.

Fred Davis was the only guy playing with passion in yesterday's game.

Jason, and his interceptions ... enough said! The guy throws 25% of his passes behin the line of scrimmage... and 30% 5 yards past the line! Awesome.

Todd Collins sparked the offense on the drive he played.

Dude has 6 TDs in 8 starts: What the hell are you talking about?! The one guy who's been money on this offense, & he's the one you bang on? What type of fan are you?

I really wish everyone would read the entire message.... let me make this clearer, I am not bashing his talent... very happy he catches TD's... it's the ME, ME, ME attitude that sucks... DOWN BY 30 and let's celebrate MY TD? I love his fight for extra yards, he has been a bright spot on a dismal season. (did I kiss his rear enough now?) THE FACT WE ARE DOWN 30 and he has to showoff how awesome he is... he didn't score anymore points than a normal touchdown... I can understand if it was a close game, getting the fans fired up, totally understand... IF THAT WAS A CLOSE GAME! I was just has happy when Ganther scored his TD, and he thanks his O-line and knows the score....

This is posted from another thread...

Originally Posted by 56Skin

You have no idea. My buddy works for a television station that had the audio of Gruden and gang in between commericals. He was texting me some of the quotes from Gruden that he was saying off the air. He was absolutely ripping us. Here are a couple, "The only word so far for the Skins is Pathetic." "This is awful, did they practice this week?" And my favorite, "He misses 3 blocks, then celebrates when he makes a catch. That's why I would cut all these son's of ****es!"

I only wonder who he could have been talking about? :doh:

Archived