Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fred Davis = showboating TE...

Zarg

Trade Landry away, not Cooley. Landry should get value still. I'd honestly rather keep both. Landry was getting better until this season, so I think coaching has something to do with it.

In general, I don't see why everyone wants to trade a player who plays hard and wants to be here. Sure I understand team-building and whatnot, and you build a team around players with the right attitude, not only just "who's expendable for more picks in a draft that is never guaranteed".

Keep both? Have you not been watching Landry play this season? That kid doesn't have it. Ship him out.

:doh:

Actually Fred was really the only one that showed some emotion last night. I didn't see anything wrong with it. If we had a team full of Fred Davis it would be great. He has great energy. I could live with the loss but I can't live with the fact we basically had no effort. I can see if you have the effort and you lose fine . But this was one of the most uninsipiring games I have seen in a long time.

I wish all players (Walter Payton comes to mind) would act like pros ..catch the ball...flip it to the ref after the play is called dead...but some of the big names around the league (T.O...Chad Cinco Whatever as well as others) get noticed for this behavior...so the young guys also want to get noticed (even if it means there team is getting blown out)

You're actually condemning the one of a few people we have on this team thats actually producing? Kinda odd if u ask me but some people have to gripe and moan about NOTHING!! Fred is the future so deal with it! I personally have no problem with him celebrating a TD or something positive. I wish more of our players had half the fire he plays with.

You're actually condemning the one of a few people we have on this team thats actually producing? Kinda odd if u ask me but some people have to gripe and moan about NOTHING!! Fred is the future so deal with it! I personally have no problem with him celebrating a TD or something positive. I wish more of our players had half the fire he plays with.

There is a time and place for pounding your chest/spining the ball after a TD/First down. Being down 30 pts, is not the time... Not knocking the ability at all... great skills, happy he didn't try to go airborn on the catches and stretching for first downs.... but down by so many so late... kinda not worth the "look at me" feeling. Just my opinion.

Davis has been our best offensive player this year. I now understand what Vinnie meant when he said that Fred Davis is the strongest player on the team. He just doesn't go down on first contact, and many times not on second or third contact. I was happy to see the fire out of him.

I was also perfectly happy to see Albert stepping into the fray when DeAngelo and Jacobs were mixing it up. We need more attitude and toughness on this team. Albert may get winded easily, but we knew that when we bought his services. At least during a loss he is scowling on the sidelines, and after a loss is angry.

If I have to see Randle El shy away from contact or smiling after a loss one more time, I am going to vomit.

The celebrations that I could do without are Landry's, but he has his own well deserved thread.

Nothing makes me sicker than watching someone pound their chest after getting a first down when down by 30.... or catch a touchdown when you are down by 24 and act as if it just won the game...

Take a page from Ganther's TD... thank your OL and get off the field.

I am not taking away from his production, he has been awesome since Cooley has been out, but act as if you are going to get in the endzone again, and again, and again...

At least he makes plays, unlike Haynesworthless and Hall

He has already been infected by the "me first" attitude that the veterans have been teaching the younger players. The 15yd penalty in Oakland showed me all I need to see of that clown. He's just a flash in the pan right now and will continue to do stupid things like that throughout his career. Someone else can deal with it. Cooley is adequate and professional on the field.

Why did Smoot act as if he made that INT? Why does Moss spin the ball? (I've seen Malcomb Kelly doing it too) Why did Davis taunt after his TD? Why do they wear red on red?

because the Washington Redskins are goons.

Are you serious? You remind me of a couple "skins fans" i work with. There are so many issues going on with the team right now and there are plenty of negatives that can be pointed to in all kinds of different directions. But it seems to me that dumping on the skins has also become such a "flavor of the month" that people are starting to look for new things to complain about and start nitpicking at these type of things.

Listen, WE NEED MORE PLAYERS LIKE FRED DAVIS.

I know bro let's get rid of that dude...He's got some nerve catching all those TD passes, what a jerk....:moon:

Indeed...how dare he catch 6 TD passes this year. Why do these threads exist? Im not one to say that Davis is perfect. He does need to work on holding onto the ball (ie: last night he shoulda had 2 td's but he has been one of the only bright spots on offense this year. Now people are screaming for his head. Some people need to get a grip...

Archived