Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fred Davis = showboating TE...

Zarg

Nothing makes me sicker than watching someone pound their chest after getting a first down when down by 30.... or catch a touchdown when you are down by 24 and act as if it just won the game...

Take a page from Ganther's TD... thank your OL and get off the field.

I am not taking away from his production, he has been awesome since Cooley has been out, but act as if you are going to get in the endzone again, and again, and again...

Again another fan complaining about how the skins aren't playing with fire and emmotion and wants to whine about a player celebrating a good play. You're righ they shouldn't even try to have fun anymore. They should probably all drink poison coolaid so oyu will know they don't like losing.

Nothing makes me sicker than watching someone pound their chest after getting a first down when down by 30.... or catch a touchdown when you are down by 24 and act as if it just won the game...

Take a page from Ganther's TD... thank your OL and get off the field.

I am not taking away from his production, he has been awesome since Cooley has been out, but act as if you are going to get in the endzone again, and again, and again...

I agree. Same with Moss as I posted in another thread. Many of our skill position offensive starters are selfish Me first players. This "team" makes me sick.

So....instead of just saying this in the game thread, you thought it wise to start a new thread so you could make sure everyone noticed it? C'mon...

I'm fine with Fred's play tonight...God forbid he tries to pump up his pitiful looking team after making a good play.

Got you to look...:)

Now if the rolls were reversed tonight, we are up by 30 and Kevin Boss catches a TD and poses and screams and yells... what would you say? I know what I would say...."Scoreboard... scoreboard... what an idiot..."

Archived