Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

B. Allen & Shannahan, Have at it!!! Make the chnages PLEASE!!!

qcraftsman

This game is all coaching IMO, the defense giiving up all those points to a division rival as if they didn't play them twice every year and the giants not changing offensive systems since they got tom coughlin as coach. Blache really messed this one up.

yea...just like we have to be patient with Zorn and give him 3 years to get the team up to speed on the WCO...Skins fans can do that!

I think Zorn needed more time considering he didn't have this experience needed...

He's probably not going to get it. I don't think we'll go to the Super Bowl with Shanahan, either...

This game is all coaching IMO, the defense giiving up all those points to a division rival as if they didn't play them twice every year and the giants not changing offensive systems since they got tom coughlin as coach. Blache really messed this one up.

I think the entire LEAGUE is coaching. Great coaching gets you to the playoffs. Bad coaching gets you this.

But even a brand new staff wouldn't help this team. These players have been dipped in poo for 5+ years. Our culture is ass. We need new players/coaches.

I am sure the coaches did not have any distractions this week..... This entire week was a recipe for failure. The entire situation once Snyder decided he did not want Zorn, but did not fire him was a recipe for disaster.

Having said that , it is time to trun the page. If the performance was not bad enough, Zorn not fighting for his players when we got our only sack on Manning and Jacobs threw a tantrum and started beating up D. Hall pretty much did the trick for me.

52 weeks. That's what Allen said. 52 weeks. You don't look at one week and make every decision based on that one week. I'm not saying that we need to protect everyone on the team. I'm not saying we have to keep JC. But everyone screaming fire Zorn and Blache now and cut Campbell -- well, I'm glad we have a GM who isn't so reactionary.

Players to get rid of :

Portis

Landry

Moss

Randle El

Cartwright

Daniels

Griffin

Rogers

Moore

Doughty

Sellers

Campbell

Rabach

Wilson

Players That Probably Should Go :

Cartwright

Cooley

Hall

Players To Build Around For The Future :

Fred Davis

Devin Thomas

Brian Orakpo

Haynesworth

Wow.

3 years? LOL.

Let's try being patient for about 5-6 years fellas.

Archived