Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Giants @ REDSKINS!!!

Tom [Giants fan]

I needed to make a thread on this game.

Yes, one reason is to hope for no injuries. I won't wish you guys luck because I do want a Giants victory.

What I do want is to wish your offense luck. I'd like for them to score 24-27 points but the Giants still be able to win by scoring 30. That will be tough against a pretty good defense but the Giants seem to have luck playing the Skins. The reason I would like to see your offense do well is so Sheridan is fired at the end of the season. He was not a good choice as DC. I know the players don't execute but he seems confused a lot as to what defenses to call.

Even without Portis and Cooley who kills the Giants, your offense has been playing pretty well lately. My perfect scenario would be a Giants win tonight and a Redskins win next week. :D

Either way, if rumors are true that Shanahan is your next coach, the Redskins are going to be a major pain very soon. This division could get even tougher in the near future.

Here is to a good game and no injuries tonight.

Anyone know the field conditions? I need a combination of seven fantasy points from Tynes and Davis.

Good luck Tom.

But I think we are going to crush you.

3 weeks ago.. I would have said we have no hope...

now... we are probably going to beat your ***.

And that doesn't have as much to do with the direction the Giants are going as it does that our team decided to start pwn'ing people all of the sudden.

I'd love to bring the Giants season to an end tonight...

Me too, only thing that sucks is we would be helping the Cowboys. Its a lose/lose situation for the Skins tonight.

I don't think the field will be much of a problem. It had all day yesterday and today to dry out and such.

Me too, only thing that sucks is we would be helping the Cowboys. Its a lose/lose situation for the Skins tonight.

My thoughts exactly.

I'm for the Skins tonight, of course and I hope they win...but I hope the Giants win out after tonight and that the Redskins beat Dallas next week! If those two things happen, Dallas is on the outside of the postseason yet again.

My thoughts exactly.

I'm for the Skins tonight, of course and I hope they win...but I hope the Giants win out after tonight and that the Redskins beat Dallas next week! If those two things happen, Dallas is on the outside of the postseason yet again.

I could live with that scenario!

;7135228']Unless you are hoping for a Cowboys playoff loss in the first round? I guess they would be playing the Eagles back to back weeks as of right now.

The pukes having the one-and-done playoff loss record would just be wonderful...

I think they have the easiest path to the playoffs now...though I'm not sure how our team will react tonight...given the week we've had. I'm sure the coaches are a bit distracted and worried about their futures.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Skins come out flat our next three games.

Giants are giving up a lot of points lately. Skins have given up a total of 47 in three of the last four combined - Gmen allowed 45 last week.

Who is the new D Coordinator going to be in NY for 2010?

Skins will rack up points and Rak will rack up sacks - they win by double digits.

Giants are giving up a lot of points lately. Skins have given up a total of 47 in three of the last four combined - Gmen allowed 45 last week.

Who is the new D Coordinator going to be in NY for 2010?

Skins will rack up points and Rak will rack up sacks - they win by double digits.

I like the way you think!! lol!

That would make me soooooo happy!!!!

Cold Tom. NFC east football.

Nicks could break free for a few, that is what I would be looking for from the Giants. The deep ball against Carlos Rogers.

On defense, they need to stop our TE, and our RB.

We have one potentially decent WR, Thomas, but he disappeared last week.

He has potential, but will be inconsitent as he grows.

He had a great game two weeks ago, and did virtually nothing last week, so hopefully this week he shines.

Tom (and the ****cats) just kidding. Tom your a good guy I have read many of your posts over the years and I can honestly say that I wish you luck. I want the skins to win, but if I had to pick one game to lose the rest of the season it would be this one. Mostly because in doing so it could hurt the Cowgirls, and my hatred for them outway my dislike for the Giants. So I could live with your senario as long as the skins show the same zest and fight they have the last few weeks. HTTR

It will be interesting tonite, with LL playing the line more, I know he will be waiting for Jacobs.

Even though I dis-like both the Giants and Pukes, if "cyclops" the one-eyed beast were put in a meat grinder with a trigger-happy maniac's hand on the switch, demanding I pick a game to lose, i'd pick the Giants.

I do have limits...:silly:

The Redskins will win out, folks...they will beat both the Giants and the Cowpukes in FedEx, then head out to San Diego and finish up against a Chargers team that will almost certainly have already clinched a first-round bye and will be resting their starters for the playoffs...the Skins will win that one, too. :cool:

Archived