Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Giants @ REDSKINS!!!

Tom [Giants fan]

Some Skins will be playing to be here next year. Wouldn't be surprised for Randell "Fell" and Sellars to have good games. Look for Cartwright to make some plays too. Skins win and Orakpo gets 2 and a half sacks! New York will then be regulated to the spot on the couch next to us to watch the playoffs.

Dallas is next.

Certainly a lose lose, while I'll never root for my team to lose, I don't want to help the Cowboys either. ugh. Screw it I still want to win out even if it hurts draft position. HTTR!

edit: and yes a gameday thread started by a Gman fan in our house is just plain wrong. Start a new one? guys? lol

i don't know if I get so psyched for MNF cause it's primetime (even though we're terrible in primetime) or if its due to the buildup and waiting and watching everybody else Sunday. The anticipation kills me, and I am so excited!

I can't get excited yet. When a night game is on, if I get too excited too early I've used all my energy by game time. I wait until about fifteen minutes for kickoff. Then I can't fall asleep until 2 a.m. :doh:

;7136463']I can't get excited yet. When a night game is on' date=' if I get too excited too early I've used all my energy by game time. I wait until about fifteen minutes for kickoff. Then I can't fall asleep until 2 a.m. :doh:[/quote']

alcohol helps that.

Have we gotten a list of inactives yet?

Archived