Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins at Raiders Prediction Thread.

SIXX99

i seriously have no idea how this game is going to turn out.

the raiders played very well last week against a reeling steelers team. the skins played very well against the best NFC team. were 0-6 on the road and the Qb switch has helped the raiders a lot.

like CH said, i can see a 16-10 raiders victory. the raiders defense is straight up man coverage which will force campbell to throw into tight windows. the raiders run D is terrible so im hoping ganther has a good game.

i seriously have no idea how this game is going to turn out.

the raiders played very well last week against a reeling steelers team. the skins played very well against the best NFC team. were 0-6 on the road and the Qb switch has helped the raiders a lot.

like CH said, i can see a 16-10 raiders victory. the raiders defense is straight up man coverage which will force campbell to throw into tight windows. the raiders run D is terrible so im hoping ganther has a good game.

Just like zone, man coverage has major weaknesses too. With good game planning and play calling you can create serious mismatches. They have Asomugha who is a stud CB but after him their DB talent falls off considerably. If Thomas continues to play like he has and Kelly can step up and Santana shows up then there WILL be mismatches. It just comes down to identifying them. Campbell had pretty good protection last week and he found the open guys well. I'm hoping that it will be the same this week. If so, we could pick them apart.

It seems 90% of the board hates Campbell. I do not, although I admit I didn't see much future for him until the second half of the Atlanta game, when it seems like the lights came on. Coupled with the fact that this is only one of three games I thought we'd win this year after the OLine-less draft, we'll be better off than I thought we would be if we pull this one off. Do we have an offense and a QB? This game will tell.

Color me a homer for this week only:

Redskins 27

Raiders 24

Skins 28 Raiders: 10

Seriously, 20 dollars if you can name 3 players on the Raiders' offense.

louis murphy

bruce gardowski

darius heyward bey

michael bush

darren mcfadden

and huggy bears son Justin fargas

No Doubt. Coulda made a fast $20. Being on the west coast and the one thing Raider fans are notorious for is when their Welfare checks come on the 1st of the month they always seem to be Buying/Wearing Raider gear.

Archived