Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clausen just anounces skipping last year of college

LeoDC

Interesting but not surprising.

Personally if we are going QB I like Bradford but I would not be upset if we took Clausen. I have watched him a few times this year and he has looked really good and was playing in a pro style offense which helps.

I still think all things being equal we should take a tackle though.

with the 5th or 6th pick, and two teams in front of us most likely taking a QB (not sure about cleveland) we should have the pick of the litter on QBs. from what ive seen okung will go top 4 so we wont have a shot at him and hes the only real front line LT in the draft at the moment.

hopefully our new GM knows how to pick a QB.

I would rather go OL with our first pick. If we don't have one available at our pick that is worthy, then take a QB. There are so many QBs getting hyped up this year, it will be interesting to see which one our front office likes the most. If Campbell continues to play well for the rest of the season, I wouldn't mind bringing him back and drafting a QB in the 2nd round.

Heard, they also said Clev, STL and The skins are gonna be interested according to the report.

Anyone who needs a QB will be interested - and since the Rams and Browns will draft before us they will get dibs. We have too many other needs to trade up.

Judging by our pick, that would be WAY too high for him.

I have no idea personally but I have read early draft analysis which has him as the first QB off the board. That would probably mean #1 overall.

Bradfords shoulder may have him fall in which case I doubt he falls past us assuming Okung has been taken.

Archived