Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What our fanbase lacks is patience

redskins59

The fanbase reminds me of Dan Snyder. Let's see:

1. Justin Tryon is a bust.

2. Devin Thomas is a bust.

3. Malcolm Kelly is a bust.

4. Jason Campbell needs to be gone even though he is showing signs of progress.

5. Vinny Cerrato can't draft even though the last two years he has been at the helm, he has looked solid.

If the fans had their way, we would have cut all the players mentioned above. Also, I don't know about who was responsible for drafting players during the Gibbs years, but the last two years, we have produced solid players. Credit goes to Vinny Cerrato. Oh, and the offensive line seems to be gelling, which means that the depth will be a lot better next year. Campbell didn't get sacked even once today, I believe.

I personally see signs of progress. I would like to see everybody come back next year, including Zorn. However, given that Dan Snyder is one of us "fans", expect to see massive changes next year. That will be utterly pathetic. Snyder needs to stop acting like a fan and show some patience.

Since I've been alive, I can count on ONE HAND the number of playoff games the Redskins have won.

'91 NFC Championship - 1.12.92 - Redskins 41 Lions 10 (ONE DAY OLD)

Super Bowl XXVI - 1.26.92 - Redskins 37 Bills 24 (FIFTEEN DAYS OLD)

'92 NFC Wild Card - 1.2.93 -Redskins 24 Vikings 7

'99 NFC Divisional Playoff - 1.8.00 - Redskins 27 Lions 13

'05 Wild Card - 1.7.06 - Redskins 17 Buccaneers 10

Is that long enough to wait?

OLS

Are you serious?

The Dan Snyder error

4 last place finishes

5 losing seasons

2 playoff wins

We have been patient enough with the Snyderatto error

The culture created by Snyder and Cerrato is complete poison

New play callers, getting rid of Gregg Williams, trying to trade a QB but then keeping him, its complete BS upstairs

OLS

Are you serious?

The Dan Snyder error

4 last place finishes

5 losing seasons

2 playoff wins

We have been patient enough with the Snyderatto error

Zorn has been here for only two years. Let him grow as a coach. You need stability in the front office. 5 losing seasons or not, this team is starting to click.

Snyderrato error? All I know is Cerrato has done a good job the last two years.

Since I've been alive, I can count on ONE HAND the number of playoff games the Redskins have won.

'91 NFC Championship - 1.12.92 - Redskins 41 Lions 10

Super Bowl XXVI - 1.26.92 - Redskins 37 Bills 24

'92 NFC Wild Card - Redskins 24 Vikings 7

'99 NFC Divisional Playoff - Redskins 27 Lions 13

'05 Wild Card - Redskins 17 Buccaneers 10

+1. Us youngsters have waited long enough.

'91 NFC Championship - 1.12.92 - Redskins 41 Lions 10 (ONE DAY OLD)

Super Bowl XXVI - 1.26.92 - Redskins 37 Bills 24 (FIFTEEN DAYS OLD)

'92 NFC Wild Card - Redskins 24 Vikings 7

'99 NFC Divisional Playoff - Redskins 27 Lions 13

'05 Wild Card - Redskins 17 Buccaneers 10

jeez at least u saw 5...all i have is '99 and '05...smh

Patience? You can't be serious. We've been patient 10 years now.

You said it! Patience? The fans have been anything but!

And, please lets not talk about JC coming on. He isn't. A good QB is capable of leading his team in the 4th quarter with the game on the line.

JC has yet to do this in his 5 years here!

JC makes bad throws that cost us games!!

What I know is this: under Snyder, we have had way too many changes. Once again, the fanbase wants huge changes, and I can tell you all that that's exactly what Snyder is gonna do, because after all, he is a fan.

You all want us to go in a different direction one more time even though the fact is that this team has undergone way too many changes in the past under Snyder? I laugh at that. How about stability for a change?

I believe 100% that had Norv Turner still been our coach, we would have one a superbowl already.

Zorn has been here for only two years. Let him grow as a coach. You need stability in the front office. 5 losing seasons or not, this team is starting to click.

Snyderrato error? All I know is Cerrato has done a good job the last two years.

This team is starting to CLICK? :hysterical:

Lets put it this way. We are 3-9. This team is getting worse, season by season, week by week.

When was the last time we went into December with a winning record? :hysterical:

The fanbase reminds me of Dan Snyder. Let's see:

1. Justin Tryon is a bust.

2. Devin Thomas is a bust.

3. Malcolm Kelly is a bust.

4. Jason Campbell needs to be gone even though he is showing signs of progress.

5. Vinny Cerrato can't draft even though the last two years he has been at the helm, he has looked solid.

If the fans had their way, we would have cut all the players mentioned above. Also, I don't know about who was responsible for drafting players during the Gibbs years, but the last two years, we have produced solid players. Credit goes to Vinny Cerrato. Oh, and the offensive line seems to be gelling, which means that the depth will be a lot better next year. Campbell didn't get sacked even once today, I believe.

I personally see signs of progress. I would like to see everybody come back next year, including Zorn. However, given that Dan Snyder is one of us "fans", expect to see massive changes next year. That will be utterly pathetic. Snyder needs to stop acting like a fan and show some patience.

Your right. How many decades should we wait so we don't seem impatient? :doh:

With all due respect patience is not the issue.

What we lack is any solid indication of potential improvement past the point of average, and with the ownership showing little character aside from raging greed interspaced with outbursts of schizophrenia it hardly looks promising.

By chiding the fan base of lacking patience you are neatly dodging the issues which still exist with this team. Yes we can hang with better teams foe while before losing. However the idea that we are one or two players or a new coach away from great things is just not going to fly.

This team is starting to CLICK? :hysterical:

Lets put it this way. We are 3-9. This team is getting worse, season by season, week by week.

When was the last time we went into December with a winning record? :hysterical:

Your problem is, you're looking at only the record. We have been competitive the last three games against playoff caliber teams. One can argue that we should have won all these games.

If you were a Bengals fan, you probably would have wanted the head coach fired last year. Guess what, they stuck with the same coach, and they're looking like a playoff contender.

If you can't see that the team looks a lot better right now, you're blind.

Archived