Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Proposed Nickname for Devin Thomas: "Hot Sauce"

TheTotalPackage

I do not know if DT has a nickname already. A search on this site caused the browser to freeze therefore did not yield any results. So, forgive me if this topic has already been done. Now, on to the point.

DT's play on 3rd and 2 yesterday was electricifying. The way he put clown suits on those would be tacklers by juking and jiving and causing them to bump into and fall overthemselves was downright comical. (can someone find and post the play somewhere and post it in here?)

i'm not a huge fan of streetball (popularized by And-1) because i think it encourages kids to showboat and not build proper fundamentals. but there's no denying the skill this one guy has. he has made a career of breaking ankles, juking folks out of their socks and making people look stupid; and that play reminded me of him. They call him Hot Sauce

So there it is folks. From this day, henceforth, I propose that DT be referred to as Hot Sauce!

Yea or Nay?

He already has the nickname SHOWTIME. As you can see its on his website http://thomas11.com/

Hot Sauce is a LEGEND its never good to give someone a nickname that someone already used especially not such a lofty one.

haha..yeah, i thought about that. but streetball is kind of a niche sport and the masses don't know about them or the players in it. for the most part only those who fit a certain demographic know about Hot Sauce, so i figured i was safe.

Archived