Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Proposed Nickname for Devin Thomas: "Hot Sauce"

TheTotalPackage

I'm rather high on the nickname "Do something to earn it." It applies to all of our players who haven't done anything to earn them stardom.

Laron Landry has some nicknames... "Durty Thurty" remember he was one of the "Bang Bros" LMFAO! I like "Laron Laundry" better...

Crowning players before they actually do something is why everyone here is always so disappointed in their team.

Nickname for disappointing second year player who seemingly thinks more of himself than anyone else in the league = REJECTED.

Another one of these nickname threads. Thomas has played like **** all season. He makes one highlight worthy thread and now Total Pkg wants to give him a nickname.

1. Players come up with the nicknames.

2. These threads are lame as hell.

3. Everyone on here knows what the And-1 Mix tape is. They've only been running on ESPN for the past 5 years.

Another one of these nickname threads. Thomas has played like **** all season. He makes one highlight worthy thread and now Total Pkg wants to give him a nickname.

1. Players come up with the nicknames.

2. These threads are lame as hell.

3. Everyone on here knows what the And-1 Mix tape is. They've only been running on ESPN for the past 5 years.

1. players read extremeskins

2. agree to an extent. i hated "meast" and "area 51"

3. not everyone watches them. fishing comes on espn. i don't know a single bass fisherman's name.

How about: Devin "One catch a game" Thomas. Seriously people. He has 9 catches this season.

Yes, but if he keeps this rate of production up, he'll have almost twenty catches by the end of the season. Devin Thomas for the pro bowl! :doh:

My nickname for Devin Thomas is.....underachiever. He's done nothing to deserve anything more.

news flash. you don't have to prove yourself on the field to get a nickname. a nickname can happen because of one play, incident or personal characteristic. hell, we call fred davis "sleepy." someone can just say something, someone else says it and it sticks. he's far from being a consistently productive player but obviously that is not what i based it on.

Archived