Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chuck Weis...OC?

monsta

So with a likely new regime coming into the DC area next year, what about Charlie Weis as the offensive coordinator? Hire a defensive HC like Gruden/Zimmer, a real GM (who is number 2 in baltimore/new england?), and Weis as offensive coordinator if he gets fired from Notre Dame.

I think this could work big time. Bringing that wide open offense to the NFC would be a departure from the norm, especially in the east. And that attacking defense that zimmer/gruden had.

Now we have to go through another personnel overhaul for the Erhardt-Perkins system.

I don't care which way we go.

Zorn stays on with a new GM and we get the pieces for the offense that actually fit the WCO...

Or Zorn goes and we get the pieces for whatever offense our coach decides to run.

Either way is fine with me... As long as we give whatever coach we have 100% what they need over the next 2-3 years.

NO NO NO. PLease do not put Clausen into this. I do not like Clausen as the QB. Notre Dame has a history of POS qb's who look good in school but are TERRIBLE in the pros. No thanks on Clausen!!!!

and you base this on what? Quinn not being a star? who else has from there has made it to the pros and was supposed to be good in the last 20 years?

Yeah Montana and Theismann but lets look back..quinn terrible, powlus, never made it, mirer terrible. ( I admit I mistakenly thought powlus had a cup of coffee in the league)

I am not buying what Notre dame is selling in terms of QB play. I just cant. Clausen is the same kid that Quinn was. Has all the gifts, projects well, I would much rather have Golden Tate than Clausen, plus he is NOT a winner. Can't beat the big schools and this year, cant beat the schools he is supposed to beat.

Are we trying to play Madden like Vinny...

How about letting whoever the Head Coach is decide who is on his staff...

Hey man in a year like this its nice to just throw out some ideas. thats all I was doing. I like the idea of a proven defensive guy and proven offensive guy. Of course the HC will make the final decision.

NO NO NO. PLease do not put Clausen into this. I do not like Clausen as the QB. Notre Dame has a history of POS qb's who look good in school but are TERRIBLE in the pros. No thanks on Clausen!!!!

Clausen is the only good QB that could be a pro next year. The ONLY one. That is if he comes out. Bradford, mccoy, and all those other losers will not be good.

Archived