Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sec 142 Banner - "Worst Owner Ever"

MarkB452

i hope those people were sitting in seats they own.

a lot of people don't realize, the redskins willt ake the seats from whoever owns them. fans are showing up, and getting kicked out for stuff like this, while sitting in other people's seats.... and thats not right. you may not care if you get kicked out, but someone else may want to actually keep their seats.

not argueing for or against the sign, or for or against how people are getting kicked out. just pointing out that people should be more careful if (and i don't know in this case) you're sitting in someone else's seat.

I know who these guys are (I sit in 142 also). For the most part, they are kids (around my age) that have been getting their tickets through their parents and have had them handed down to them throughout the years. These same guys are the ones that had us playing BINGO during the MNF game. A great group of Skins fans that are just showing their disapproval for the ownership and his decisions. I dont think that anything will happen to them. There were much worse things that have happened at the stadium that no-1 was punished for.

The Worst Owner Ever theme is a Junkies thing. They are selling the shirts on their website.

I know who these guys are (I sit in 142 also). For the most part, they are kids (around my age) that have been getting their tickets through their parents and have had them handed down to them throughout the years. These same guys are the ones that had us playing BINGO during the MNF game. A great group of Skins fans that are just showing their disapproval for the ownership and his decisions. I dont think that anything will happen to them. There were much worse things that have happened at the stadium that no-1 was punished for.

The Worst Owner Ever theme is a Junkies thing. They are selling the shirts on their website.

oh I understand, I'm not saying anything bad about them.

There's just been buzz on the radio about those people getting their seat numbers taken down, and that they may lose their tickets. They're rumors, nothing has actually been said thats 100% concrete. I'm just hoping that if something does happen, the people actually own the seats.

I know I'd be pissed if the person I sold my tickets to, did something like that, and got the account terminated...

Again, maybe nothing will happen, maybe they own those seats, I was just making a general point that people should respect the fact that they could cause the season ticket holder to lose their seats if they do something to get kicked out.

Wow fella, wtf does ghetto move out mean, and what are you implying anyway?

What people can't people say ghetto anymore?

:doh:

Just so you know, Memorial Stadium where the Colts use to play, was smack dab in the middle of the ghetto. This area is now one of the most dangerous crime ridden areas in the country.

a lot of people don't realize, the redskins willt ake the seats from whoever owns them. fans are showing up, and getting kicked out for stuff like this, while sitting in other people's seats.... and thats not right. you may not care if you get kicked out, but someone else may want to actually keep their seats.

not argueing for or against the sign, or for or against how people are getting kicked out. just pointing out that people should be more careful if (and i don't know in this case) you're sitting in someone else's seat.

Dan Snyder approved bringing signs into the game, if he takes people seats away after approving brining signs in, this will be a new all time low.

glad to see with 4 minutes left in the game that fans were more concerned with holding up a sign than they were the actual game on the field they paid to see

Well, of course Skins fans booed when the offense was kneeling to square away the win against the Rams.

No one has ever accused FedEx denizens of being the brightest fans around.

I saw the sign and :hysterical:

I will say that Snyder is not the "Worst Owner Ever" (He is pretty bad, but not the worst) but hey, us fans have the right to express our feelings as long as it is not offensive.

Glad to see The Dan lifting the sign ban. Funny that it was announced 2 hours before the game. :doh:

I sit in section 142. The banner was unfulled before us and we could not see what it read. Eventually they turned it around to show it to Snyder, who sits behind us. There was some clapping and cheering, but not from all, and not from me. Two things about it.

The left side was anchored by two fans wearing Broncos jerseys.

Right after they unfurled the banner, Devon Thomas catches a pass and runs for a first down and Betts scores a go ahead TD.

Not the best timing for such a stunt.

One observation: This "sign" violates the original intent of the sign rules in that it is not allowed to block the view of other patrons. This sign clearly violates that clause and should have been confiscated. Season ticket holders are told that they have to abide by the rules they agree to, so if these fans lose their seats, it is on them, and them alone. But I guarantee that if they lose seats, ES will be up in arms over Dan being evil little Napoleon again. :doh:

One observation: This "sign" violates the original intent of the sign rules in that it is not allowed to block the view of other patrons. This sign clearly violates that clause and should have been confiscated. Season ticket holders are told that they have to abide by the rules they agree to, so if these fans lose their seats, it is on them, and them alone. But I guarantee that if they lose seats, ES will be up in arms over Dan being evil little Napoleon again. :doh:

If that is the case, the big fat guy who kept standing up the whole game a few rows in front of me should lose his seats also. You talk about an obstructed view.

Archived