Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sec 142 Banner - "Worst Owner Ever"

MarkB452

I've made that point twice in the thread. I'll accept that.

If you see Danny pushing a POS like Vick(who we don't even sign such garbage people) around in a wheelchair on the sidelines, then maybe.

Our coach picking fights on the sidelines and not getting disciplined by the owner? Nope. (although I would like to see some fire from Zorn)

The Falcons had one quality fluke year and I don't even remember if that was under Blank. They may be righting the ship, but one running back does not a great team make.

If we traded a 2nd for a TE on the wrong side of 30, how would you feel?

trading a 2nd rounder for a hall of fame TE to help out your franchise QB at age 22 after going 11-5 and having absolutely no TE on your team? yeah id be ok with that.

trading picks isnt always bad. were just terrible at it. tony gonzalez is working out fine in atlanta. plus that team needed some vet presence. correct me if im wrong but theyre one of the younger teams in football.

So one touchdown (or one win) makes up for a decade of mediocrity? Sweet. I didn't get the memo. Now I'll forget that this team is about to enter a multiyear rebuilding process because this owner has refused to address glaring issues.

The players apparently are amused by this kind of stuff. They were laughing at the "Dumb and Dumber" signs in Atlanta. I don't think they scored a touchdown to get back at the people holding that sign.

THANK YOU!

I love how one win over a team who loses their QB during the game and all the sudden, all is well.

This franchise is still a pathetic joke and until the stadium is filled with these every Sunday, then our voices won't be heard. Bravo to those who did it. Let your voice be heard.

Stop settling for average to poor teams, coaching, and ownership.

So one touchdown (or one win) makes up for a decade of mediocrity? Sweet. I didn't get the memo. Now I'll forget that this team is about to enter a multiyear rebuilding process because this owner has refused to address glaring issues.

The players apparently are amused by this kind of stuff. They were laughing at the "Dumb and Dumber" signs in Atlanta. I don't think they scored a touchdown to get back at the people holding that sign.

This post really hits at the heart of the issue. Is he the worst owner today? Maybe, maybe not. But the fact of the matter is that we are in for decades of what we have seen here in the past 12 years. Until Dan change his mode of operation we have no chance at division titles and championships. We may sqeak into the playoffs as a wildcard every now and then, but thats about it. Since he hasn't learned by now I have my doubts about whether he will ever change enough to make a difference.

Sheesh... We have some of the dumbest fans in the world.

You're talking about the ones who disagree right? This can't be about the people who put the sign up.

You could produce a 10 week mini-series on how bad Snyder has destroyed this team.

Wake up people. Don't let some gift win over Denver fool you. This team and franchise are atrocious. We haven't had a meaningful season in 18 years.

We haven't sniffed a SB of NFC champ game in that same time. It's not like we've been injury plagued or something. We've made poor choices and mortgaged away our future on has beens.

You know what's worse? We pay a lot to do this type of losing. It's not like we have the lowest payroll each year.

There is nothing dramatic about being tired of 18 years of pathetic football. In fact, we're about 10 years overdue. It's just that Redskin fans are so dumb that they wait on people like Danny, Vinny, and JC to lead us to glory. Not happening. We just sit back each year and hand Danny our money and don't demand a winning team.

Wake up people. Don't let some gift win over Denver fool you. This team and franchise are atrocious. We haven't had a meaningful season in 18 years.

We haven't sniffed a SB of NFC champ game in that same time. It's not like we've been injury plagued or something. We've made poor choices and mortgaged away our future on has beens.

We've had several meaningful seasons in 18 years. WTF are you talking about?

We haven't "sniffed an NFC Championship game" in 18 years? Have you forgotten all about Dan Turk and Brett Conway?

Yes, I know it's been mostly bad, but please do not exaggerate matters to help prove your point. Better to stick to the facts.

To me it is deeper than Wins and Loses when it comes to Snyder as an owner.

It's moves like charging for training camp, banning signs at the stadium, the issues with selling blocks of tickets to brokers and touting a waiting list for tickets when the most expensive seats can be had easily, to suing fans who are having issues due to the economic downturn that turn me off.

Is Snyder the worst owner ever in the history of the NFL?

Probably not.

But, he's far and away the worst owner the Redskins have had since I've been a fan of the team and that's all I care about.

I hope that Snyder starts learning from his mistakes soon. But, I don't have a lot of confidence that he will.

We've had several meaningful seasons in 18 years. WTF are you talking about?

We haven't "sniffed an NFC Championship game" in 18 years? Have you forgotten all about Dan Turk and Brett Conway?

Yes, I know it's been mostly bad, but please do not exaggerate matters to help prove your point. Better to stick to the facts.

Come on man. Me and you are about the same age. Do you not remember watching games where you KNEW that Gibbs would adjust and come out and beat that team after halftime?

Did you not watch any of the 4 Superbowls in our lifetime? Dude, there were great days. And I mean GREAT days in the 80's and through 1991.

I know it's been a while, but go back and relive the Superbowl against the Bills. I had no doubt we were going to win. I didn't care how flashy they were. We were going to beat them. Easily.

Now. Think of the 90's and 2000's. How many games did we lose to the Boys in a row? How many years were we swept by them? How many times have we failed to break .500 in the NFC East?

The 99 team put up some points, but 10-6 is hardly a great team. We had to go beat a weak SF team with what, 1 game in the season to even know if we were going to the playoffs. 1 division title in 18 years. ONE? Serious?

Yes, I remember the play against Tampa. You assume that if the kick got off that he was going to make it? Come on. We haven't fielded a SB capable team in 18 years.

I'm not exaggerating one bit. 1 division title. No seasons with more than 10 wins in 10 years? We've only seen 10 wins twice now in TEN YEARS! For goodness sakes. It doesn't get much worse. The Raiders have had 3 since 99. Including one SB and an AFC title. Even the Browns almost have as many 10 win seasons in 10 years as us.

Your standards are low. It's what brings people like Campbell back each year. We're happy with 8-8 every season. Dude. There's nothing to exaggerate. This franchise is pathetic. It's a horrible shell of what it once was.

FWIW, wait until you see the 4' x 20' banner I bring to the Saints game ....

I'm going to need some volunteers in Section 435, row 12 to help display it. If you sit in rows 13 or 14, please stand up -- I'd hate for you to miss any of the "action".

And by the way, there's NO WAY anyone loses season tickets over a sign. Hell, they can't give tickets away right now.

• 2 months later...

Archived