Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP RI - Thomas, Kelly lay it on the line

HapHaszard

What gives Moss's statement more credence is that he's describing in detail what he's doing to help to his QB and then saying that JC still misses him.

Kelly doesn't go into specifics nor what he actually says directly contradict what Moss said. A depleted O-line SHOULD hinder's a QB's performance because it is more probable something will go wrong. However, even a bad O-line can execute well enough in SOME instances to give a QB and WRs the chance to make a play, and then it's on the QB to make the play, which JC has shown he can't DO WELL AT ALL. The missed deep throw to Moss in the KC game is the perfect example.

You can't be serious. The Green Bay Packers are putting up XX points per game. The Washington Redskins are putting up how many?

His point is valid. Rogers finds a way to move the ball, get yardage and throw touchdowns behind a crappy offensive line which is allowed 11 more sacks per game than the Redskins crappy offensive line.

You do have to give the Packers a bit of a edge with the WRs and TEs though. Jennings and Driver are both very good to say the least as are Lee and Finley at TE.

The problem with this team is that the PLAYERS AROUND JC are not that good!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The receivers are average, running backs are average and online is average. Actually from the game a week ago Mike Williams to me played a pretty good game. JC has made bad decisions this year but I just believe that the redskins front office evaluation of their own talent isn't very good.

No one is saying they are lying.

What people are saying is that they are defending their QB, which is what you're supposed to do.

Again, can they realistically come out and say something bad about their QB? When was the last time a WR did that and how did it work out?

I think we are missing each other one some level. What I am saying is that its hard to take a person seriously that will call this example of a WR of the Redskins defending his QB as "towing the company line", and in the same breath when a different WR of the Redskins says something negative (which was a real strecth on their part to begin with) about his QB, its supported and heralded as the truth.

That's the textbook definition of hypocrisy (sp).

Based on this year, probaly in the 17-20 range. I have seen him play like a top 10 QB (early last year) at times when protected which is really disheartening considering how he looks now.

Fair enough. Personally, I'd put him around 25.

I did. Take out those QB's and JC is still not ranked in the bottom 5-10 like you claim. Your running out of excuses. Just admit it. Your wrong.

i just posted for TDs that QBs with at least 180 attempts, hes 5th worst in the NFL.

thats enough for me. again, im not spoonfeeding you answers here.

just for you though, hes 6th last in the NFL in yards. so thats 2 major stat categories, one where hes bottom 5, one where hes bottom 10.

keep telling me im wrong though.

Excuse machine keeps on rolling. When was our passing game top ten? How many TDs have we scored? Garbage time yards doesnt mean you have a good passing game. Rogers takes a lot of sacks because he scrambles trying to make things happen, yeah well JC is supposed to be a great athlete but cant do the same? Rogers throws more TDs with a worse offense, no running game, and a worse defense, yet hes 4-3 not 2-5.

And the best part. AR team is playing against prevent. ARE U ****ING KIDDING? If it wasnt for prevent, JC wouldnt have one touchdown or 80% of his stats. What a joke!

Thats not excuses. Its keeping everything on an even keel. You call JC's yards and TD "garbage" because he was playing from behind right? So if AR was playing from behind, why do his actios hold more weight. Its the same situation yet you call out different results. :doh:

The rest of your post has so much wrong with I wont even touch it. Rogers has a team with a worse offense than the Skins. Ha!... ROFLMAO. Really. I just got back up.

Actually, he is puttingup 14 ppg. But I can see how its fair to include the kickers and RB points as AR's.

So by the same standard, How many points per game is Jason putting up?

Rogers has 14 TDs...

Jason? 8

Jason has mediocre stats at best *IF* those stats came against decent teams. Unfortunately, the come against some of the worst defenses in the NFL.

The Rams have the number 28 defense in the NFL. How many TDs did Jason throw against them? ZERO.

Tampa Bay? #29

The Chiefs have the number 30 defense in the NFL. How many TDs did Jason throw? ZERO.

:puke:

i just posted for TDs that QBs with at least 180 attempts, hes 5th worst in the NFL.

thats enough for me. again, im not spoonfeeding you answers here.

just for you though, hes 6th last in the NFL in yards. so thats 2 major stat categories, one where hes bottom 5, one where hes bottom 10.

keep telling me im wrong though.

:doh: You ARE wrong. Campbell is 17th in yards and 19th in td's and he had a bye. Where are you getting your stats.

Edit: Oh, I am sorry. Only those with 180 attempts are included. I guess we should also make a stat adjustment for teams playing without their 2 best O-lineman and so on and so on.

Can you explain the logic in that?

Are you serious?

If I'm looking for a raise, would I say something bad in public about my boss without it being completely warranted? It would likely be true - because I have more to lose by saying bad things.

But, if I came out and said wonderful things about him, you'd have no indication whether it's truthful...because I could just be looking for a bigger raise. I have more to gain by saying good things.

stats stats stats....

stats mean ****....

i mean really .... how many times have we seen jason pad his stats after the game has been decided.....

where is his leadership? where is his awareness to hurry the **** up down by 10 with 5 mins left on the clock <eagles game>

gimme a break .... the excuses and defense of his ****ty play is becomming pathetic

translation: I can't defend my point, so just attack the FACTS as meaningless and excuses

sorry but just because you don't want to believe it, doesn't change the fact it's true.

Take sacks

FireShotcapture031-NFLStats_byPlaye.jpg

out of the QB whohave taken the most sacks,

in the 17 most sacked only 6 have a better QB rating

in the 10 most sacked only 4 have a better QB rating

Rodgers, Roethlisberger, Favre, Rivers

all 4 are notorious for holding the ball too long trying to make a play. #1 Rodgers has been sack 14 times by the Vikings alone, Even Aikmen kept talking about how Rogers kept taking useless sacks, and his coach McCarthy said more than 2/3 of his sacks are on him.

No one said Campbell is great, but he's better than half or more of current QB's, add the FACT he's playing behind a bad OL the past 2years, only 1 consistent WR, had the most passes dropped by receivers, this season a non-existant run game, and questionable red zone play calling. You can scream "excuses" all day long but those "excuses" are the truth.

NEWSFLASH: OUR ENTIRE OFFENSE EFF'ING STINKS!

It doesn't matter if it is the OL's fault Jason stinks or vica-versa. We SUCK collectively as an entire offensive unit, we have a coaching staff that either can't teach what they want done, or don't know what they are doing to begin with. We have assistant coaches from the college ranks who have never sniffed an NFL field at any other time, trying to teach our players FUNDAMENTALS, which they obviously can't seem to get corrected.

JC may be able to find success elsewhere ... the excuses are getting rediculoous. I supported JC all along, i wanted him to be our QB this year to see what we had. I have seen absolutely 0 progress in his game, whether that be mechanics fundamentals or sheer athletic ability. NOTHING about his game has progressed ... NOTHING.

I agree that DT and MK should just say "no comment" and go on about their business until they have been able to make an impact in an NFL game.

Anyone defending the leader of an offense that has scored 10 TDs in 7 games against some of the worst defenses in the league should have higher standards.

Or better yet anyone defending the leader of an offense that has scored 10 tds in 7 games against THE WORST DEFENSES IN THE LEAGUE should NOT be taken serious in any football conversation. Its funny that people even waste their time arguing.

You ARE wrong. Campbell is 17th in yards and 19th in td's and he had a bye. Where are you getting your stats.

Edit: Oh, I am sorry. Only those with 180 attempts are included. I guess we should also make a stat adjustment for teams playing without their 2 best O-lineman and so on and so on.

lol.

dude. attempts are how many times you throw the ball. campbell cant be compared with guys who are merely in spot starting duty, that isnt fair to them and skews campbells numbers badly. i made the standard 180 pass attempts, which includes jamarcus russell. so, for guys that have thrown 180 passes (and over 7 games, thats 25 attempts per game) , the only guys with less touchdowns are:

jamarcus russell

jake delhomme

kerry collins

david garrard

these are the only 4 guys in the NFL that have thrown 180 passes and have less TDs than campbell. understand? so we have a sample size of 23 QBs (and i included brees and ryan cause theyll both throw at least 9 passes tonight), and of that 23, campbell is ranked #19, with those 4 other guys behind them.

last time i checked, 19 out of 23 is bottom 5. get it?

so campbells numbers should be weighed against guys who havent even had the chance to throw that many passes, or dont even start? how pathetic can you get?

STOP THE EXCUSES!! :mad:
I'm confused bubba. I read your quote here, and then...
:rolleyes:

yeah thats why is comp% is at 66% (#7T in the FL)

his YPA is a yard higher than last year and currently #13 in NFL ranking ahead of QB's like Palmer, Cutler, Ryan, Warner

He's #6 in 1st%

wrong again

after the bye week he still ranks

yards #17

comp% #7T

YPA #13

TD #19

Int #22T

1st downs #12

1st down% #6T

20+ #19T (with McNabb, and Ryan)

Sacks #4

QBR #17

not in the bottom 10 in any category (unless you count 4th most in sacks as #28)

and then later in the thread I read the two above.

Just what exactly is your opinion on Campbell as a starting QB? Your quotes kind of conflict.

Please keep in mind...it's just a question.:)

Are you serious?

If I'm looking for a raise, would I say something bad in public about my boss without it being completely warranted? It would likely be true - because I have more to lose by saying bad things.

But, if I came out and said wonderful things about him, you'd have no indication whether it's truthful...because I could just be looking for a bigger raise. I have more to gain by saying good things.

Thats not logical... well it is if you are already of the opinion that the bad thing is the truth. You pre-load the question to get your desired result.

In this case, we (the audience) do not know the truth. So we cant possible assume who is being more honest here. Neither party has anything to gain or lose by speaking aout the QB situation. They are both contracted for a cetain amount of time and will make their money regardelss of performance. Your "raise" idea does not really work in this situation.

You do have to give the Packers a bit of a edge with the WRs and TEs though. Jennings and Driver are both very good to say the least as are Lee and Finley at TE.

Actually I can't give it to them on anything. My reasoning is that Thomas, Kelly, and Davis would be productive players with a different QB. Technically, it sure looks like the Packers have better WR, TE, etc, but both teams are playing behind crappy O lines and one QB is excelling while the other, playing in a contract year is floundering in his own poop.

How much MORE motivation do you need? The team is 2-5 and being DESTROYED in the national media. You are playing for your NFL Career as a QB (starter). You are playing for MILLIONS of dollars.

I would go balls to the wall for the chance of being a starter elsewhere and that contract. You would think JC would do the same yet he still doesn't show and fire, desire, passion. Nada.

Archived