Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP RI - Thomas, Kelly lay it on the line

HapHaszard

Funny for these 2 clowns to complain about blocking; hey buddies, take a good close look at your performances and blocking skills, and when you begin to block for another receiver running down the field, or hec, even half-ass running your own routes even though you know the ball won't be coming your way, THEN come back and talk crap about the o-line, but until then, shut up and worry about your own jobs...

Anyone simply watching the games wouldn't put JC any where near the Top 10 in the league, even though the stats show some decent numbers after the fact.

Well... therein lies the problem. Any one "simply" (key word here) watchin games does not understand the ins and outs. We get ecited for the game, let down, and then pretend to be experts and say the playcalling is bad... the QB is bad... The RB is bad...

Truth is, most of us are just blowhards that have no "real" grasp of the game.

Well... therein lies the problem. Any one "simply" (key word here) watchin games does not understand the ins and outs. We get ecited for the game, let down, and then pretend to be experts and say the playcalling is bad... the QB is bad... The RB is bad...

Oh, it's ALL pretty bad on the offensive side of the ball. So, bringing up stats to say that part of it is good is pretty offensive.

Please stop using the Oline as an excuse for Campbell

Aaron Rogers has been sacked 31 times in 7 games (11 more than Campbell has)

Yet somehow he finds a way to put 26.7 (twice as much as the skins) points per game on the board and is currently leading the NFL in QB rating

The Skins Oline sucks but there is no reason for our offense to be as bad as it is with some of the skill players we have

Campbell ****ing sucks

End of story

No need for any further debate

Yea, but atleast Bubba provides stats to prove his point.

The only thing that's been proven here,in multiple threads, is that Jason Campbell is a backup QB.

Someone that can hold the fort down for a couple of games until your starter gets back.

One of these days, maybe we'll get lucky and actually acquire a difference maker at QB and then older fans like bubba will be reminded of what it's like to have a real QB under center again.

DT and MK are sticking up for their QB. thats what they should be doing and they are singing a nice song.

Funny how when a team member says something positive about JC, You and rest of your buddies say it just coach speak/ saving face/making nice to the public...

But if a team member say something remotley bad about JC, you post on it and say how realistic the article is and how it proves JC is the problem...

very true about most of us knowing very little in the grand scheme of things. but the little i do know tells me that plenty of other QBs in the league are very good, and ours is not very good.

so either ive been duped over the past 5 years following football quite closely into thinking that plenty of these great players are indeed not very good, or (even though im no football guru) i have a pretty good grasp of who is playing well and who isnt.

Funny how when a team member says something positive about JC, You and rest of your buddies say it just coach speak/ saving face/making nice to the public...

But if a team member say something remotley bad about JC, you post on it and say how realistic the article is and how it proves JC is the problem...

one guy has come out with negatives against campbell and thats moss. no one else has said much of anything. and you could even tell in that moss blurb that he was trying to keep it as PC as possible as the interview went on.

none of these guys are gonna throw campbell under the bus.

have any raiders players thrown jamarcus under the bus? or cleveland players call out anderson? they always support their QB no matter how bad he is.

What team member says anything bad about Jason Campbell? Santana made a tongue in cheek comment, that's about it.

Don't confuse sports analysts with team representatives.

And do you realize what happens if you openly criticize your starting QB to the media? Especially for young receivers that have done nothing in this league.

bubba founds two nice stats about campbells play (comp % and 1st down %) and somehow uses that to claim hes playing well.

he ignores stats like TDs, ypg, TD:INT ratio, or overall yardage because they prove that campbell isnt playing very well.

He actually never claimed JC was playing well. I think he just meant that he is playing better then most people give him credit for given the circumstances.

By looking at this board you would think that JC was the worst QB in the league. But honestly I think the O-line is much closer to being worst in the league at its position then JC is.

Please stop using the Oline as an excuse for Campbell

Aaron Rogers has been sacked 31 times in 7 games (11 more than Campbell has)

Yet somehow he finds a way to put 26.7 (twice as much as the skins) points per game on the board and is currently leading the NFL in QB rating

The Skins Oline sucks but there is no reason for our offense to be as bad as it is with some of the skill players we have

Campbell ****ing sucks

End of story

No need for any further debate

Actually, he is puttingup 14 ppg. But I can see how its fair to include the kickers and RB points as AR's.

Doesnt take an offensive coordinator to see that JC panicks, stares down receivers, misses wide open receivers, and makes ****ty decisions which kills drives.

Rothlesburger has a ****ty OL too, he won a superbowl last year and is competitive in every game. Aaron Rogers' OL makes ours look like the hogs of 87, yet he throws TDs like they were free and his rating is top 5 in football.

I really dont know what its gonna take for JC's excuse makers to realize he is NOT a starting QB in the NFL. Unless hes behind a pro bowl OL and overthrowing Fitzgerald and Andre Johnson, you guys will continue to believe that he's Marino.

I cant wait until the season is over and hes holding a clipboard for the Argonauts.

He actually never claimed JC was playing well. I think he just meant that he is playing better then most people give him credit for given the circumstances.

By looking at this board you would think that JC was the worst QB in the league. But honestly I think the O-line is much closer to being worst in the league at its position then JC is.

VERY well said. QFT.

lol

Redskins average 13 points per game

That puts him right on par with the wonderful starting QBs of the Browns, Raiders, Rams, Bucs

Yep he is playing very good under the circumstances

And do you realize what happens if you openly criticize your starting QB to the media? Especially for young receivers that have done nothing in this league.

Interesting though that they decided to criticize the starting OL instead. Especially since several members of that OL will likely be on the team next year.

DT and MK are sticking up for their QB. thats what they should be doing and they are singing a nice song.

Bar Portis no one looks to have given up on Zorn yet, player wise. As predictable as his play calling was that has to be saying something loud, given where we are as a team.

We needed 2 years of OL focus before Samuels was injured. We still do. Worry about the small stuff when the big stuff is sorted ;)

lol

Redskins average 13 points per game

That puts him right on par with the wonderful starting QBs of the Browns, Raiders, Rams, Bucs

Yep he is playing very good under the circumstances

3 of those 4 teams have a better O-line then us and Campbell is out performing all of their QB's.

Whats your point?

Actually, he is puttingup 14 ppg. But I can see how its fair to include the kickers and RB points as AR's.

So should I do that with the Redskins??

I wonder what that number would be

Why don't you add that stat up and lay it out

And Please don't count the garbage time points and those inside the 10 layups The defense gave him in Carolina either

Go to your lab and lay that number out please...... I'll wait...

You can't be serious. The Green Bay Packers are putting up XX points per game. The Washington Redskins are putting up how many?

His point is valid. Rogers finds a way to move the ball, get yardage and throw touchdowns behind a crappy offensive line which is allowed 11 more sacks per game than the Redskins crappy offensive line.

Archived