Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vote London Fletcher for Pro Bowl!

SkinsFanRob

So pro bowl voting has started again, and as everyone knows London Fletcher has never been voted to one. Even If nothing else Good comes from this season, London Fletcher needs to be voted to the Pro Bowl. Remember when Chief Zee was up for best mascot and everyone had the buttons in their signatures? I think the same thing needs to be done for London Fletcher. He Deserves a Pro Bowl. London has heart that far out matches his size. He is the leader of the defense. Lets make it happen skins fans!

Here is the link for voting

http://www.nfl.com/probowl

I dont have the photoshop know how alot of you have, but if anyone would like to make a signature button it would be greatly appreciated.:logo:

You know that I will do that. He is probably my favorite player on defense and probably our most consistent. Look the production he has with Haynesworth in front of him and he hasn't had that kind of talent in front of him and yet he always puts up pro bowl numbers. I don't want to hear about Jon Beason. The Panthers suck this year and there is no way that Fletcher doesn't deserve a pro bowl spot.

He should be going to Miami this year.

But I very much doubt he will.

The Redskins season will see to that. People don't look at the numbers, just the teams that make the highlight reel on ESPN and the like.

Hell, we couldn't even get him in last year when we showed what a joke the voting is.

He'll get my vote regardless, but yet again I fully expect Fletch to be disgracefully overlooked in the sham that is the so called NFL All Star game.

Hail.

Sad for London...he gets snubbed every year for some reason - this year it will be because the fanbase has given up on this team and 50% simply doesnt care enough to vote.

Im one of them...just dont feel like clicking 25 votes for these players like Ive done in the past...hope someone else makes up for my apathy.

Sad for London...he gets snubbed every year for some reason - this year it will be because the fanbase has given up on this team and 50% simply doesnt care enough to vote.

Im one of them...just dont feel like clicking 25 votes for these players like Ive done in the past...hope someone else makes up for my apathy.

You're not living up to your username then.

Done and done. I chose Beason and Fletch. To be Fair Fletch is our MVP, most consistent, reliable etc. but he's mostly a sound player and a tackling machine. He doesn't get interceptions and take them to the house, or cause a lot of fumbles, or get many sacks(I know middle linebackers don't get many sack opportunities). Don't get me wrong I love his game and what he does for us, but that is why he may get looked over by voters.

Fletcher, Haynesworth, and Suisham (wow I can't believe I just typed this) are the only ones worthy of consideration. Everyone else? Ha. Seriously, Fletcher not getting in would be a travesty.

Im pretty much with you on this, though I'd add Carter too if he keeps it up (thanks to AH).

Suisham??? No way, not the pro bowl. Maybe MVP of the team, but he doesnt stand a chance making it to the pro bowl.

I forgot about Carter. It's too bad that there are so many other good pash rushers in the NFC as well. The whole defense really has played well. There isn't really a weak link except the DBs coverage from time to time. All things considered, pair this D up with even an average offense like the Jets, Bengals, or Texans and we would be in pretty good shape.

He should be going to Miami this year.

But I very much doubt he will.

The Redskins season will see to that. People don't look at the numbers, just the teams that make the highlight reel on ESPN and the like.

Hell, we couldn't even get him in last year when we showed what a joke the voting is.

Hail.

Nah, its a new fantasy era, people are more up to date on stats than in the past.

Archived