Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bono Broke Cooley's Foot

Dan T.

This is seriously reaching...

~Bang

Serious? Reaching? Did you read the last sentence of the OP? I thought you of anyone might want to play.

It's the hair bleach's fault. That stuff obviously throws off your equilibrium, the FDA needs to look into this.

Nice. :applause:

The Skins should be the same with or without him.

Bada BING!

Have you seen the 'Skins upcoming schedule? Talk about Sunday Bloody Sunday.

Serious? Reaching? Did you read the last sentence of the OP? I thought you of anyone might want to play.

Oops! No I missed it,I thought that was a sig.

Lets see, lets see...

I blame THIS guy..

golden_fancy_pants.jpg

who obviously inspired Bono.

wait, wait

macphisto.jpg

Hello, Mr. Snyder? Pay me 100 million in small bills, or your TE gets it!

~Bang

It is still Danny Boys fault since he let them come and got paid once again.
a legitimate NFL QB could overcome things like a U2 concert and actually still read defenses and get into the endzone - face it, apologists...JC SUX!
I never could stand the giant turd bono, now I know why I can hate him. But if snyder wasn't so greedy he wouldn't have let the concert be held there.

No points for you. But thanks for playing.

Blame ANYBODY except Snyder, Vinny, Zorn, or Jason. C'mon, try it, it'll be therapeutic.

I blame Jack Kent Cooke. Do you think it is just COINCIDENCE that his glasses...

cooke.jpg

look just like Bono's:

11-1bono.jpg

I think Bono is Cooke's illegitimate son. Look at the resemblence. Bono is maneuvering to buy the Redskins, and breaking Cooley's ankle is one step in the plot.

:chair: Vinny probably made the concert happen

Sorry. Wrong answer.

There are 6.7 billion people in the world. In this thread you can blame any of them for the Redskins woes except 4 - Dan, Vinny, Zorn, or Jason. That gives you 6,699,999,996 choices. Those aren't very strict rules.

Yes, that insufferable **** who caterwauls as frontman for U2 broke Chris Cooley's ankle. Oh, sure, all you U2 apologists will say that just because they held a concert at FedEx doesn't mean they're responsible for chewing up the turf so badly it looked like the common area of the Cabrini-Green housing project.

Sonny Bono? NO!!!

sonny-bono.jpg

J/K RIP.

Archived