Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dead Thread Insider....enter at your own risk.

@DCGoldPants

lol

"Lastly, this is not a reflection on any specific player or coach"

basically:

"The person who has brought the players and coaches here has done an awful job in my opinion. But I'm not mad at the players and coaches they brought here, even though the only reason I'm mad is beacuse thos players and coaches are not winning games, and I don't think they're good enough"

bunch of double talk.

can't believe I'm the only one willing to admit that I'm as angry with the players and coaching staff, as the people who brought them in.

FunnyDanny had a line about this in one of his videos.

Something like: "I'm not mad at Justin Tryon. He tries hard. I'm mad that Justin Tryon is on this team."

You can apply that to alot of Skins starting with Zorn. I can't imagine anyone is mad at Jim Zorn but alot of people are likely mad that Jim Zorn is the guy we had to settle for after Snyderrato got shot down by everyone else.

As for the original post, very good idea and it is a way (if a enough people do this) to have one hell of a visual on the local tv. Imagine a report where they dump hundreds or even thousands of these things on a table.

Maybe that will get through to the losers in the Front Office at Redskin Park.

lol

"Lastly, this is not a reflection on any specific player or coach"

basically:

"The person who has brought the players and coaches here has done an awful job in my opinion. But I'm not mad at the players and coaches they brought here, even though the only reason I'm mad is beacuse thos players and coaches are not winning games, and I don't think they're good enough"

bunch of double talk.

can't believe I'm the only one willing to admit that I'm as angry with the players and coaching staff, as the people who brought them in.

I don't blame the players or coaches for not being any good. They are trying out there, but the results are just not there (except for the defense). I blame Synder and Vinny for bringing these guys in.

Here is ESPN's mailing address:

ESPN, Inc.

Viewer Response

ESPN Plaza

Bristol, CT 06010

This should be national news, not just local news.

Excellent idea! I can already see Chris Berman emptying a big sack of these onto the desktop on-camera during the Sunday pre-game show. HAH! :hysterical:

Can someone setup a non-ES link to make this thing more printable for facebook/myspace purposes?

Thanks

Yeah -- I don't have privileges to open the file. If you put it up somewhere else that everyone can access, could you please post the link?

UPDATE, Thanks for post #34

Archived