Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dead Thread Insider....enter at your own risk.

@DCGoldPants

Sports Depts I think will do fine. If they get even 100 of these in a day, they'll take notice.

Sounds good.

Oh trust me they are with me...them and a large sub tray from Quizno's for everyone to share...being part of a revolution makes one very hungry.

Damn, you reminded me that I'm hungry :)

Good idea but kind of high schoolish and lame...to think anything will get Snyder to sell is laughable...

People here complain about how embarrassed they are to be a fan and what people are writing, don't you think this is going to amp that up exponentionally. If you want out just leave and don't come back.

Good idea but kind of high schoolish and lame...to think anything will get Snyder to sell is laughable...

People here complain about how embarrassed they are to be a fan and what people are writing, don't you think this is going to amp that up exponentionally. If you want out just leave and don't come back.

It says nothing about selling the team. It says hiring quality people to run the front office.

1) To the Redskins

2) To one of the local media outlets

3) To ESPN

Mail it out on Monday November 2nd

Monday....mail it to the Skins...and another outlet of your choice.

Ok thanks.

We all need to hit this up. Lets get it out there on twitter, facebook, youtube, sports blogs and radio,etc...

Archived