Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dead Thread Insider....enter at your own risk.

@DCGoldPants

well, hobby is leaving one way or another... and that is really a shame.

i'm 100% for blowing this mother up. give young guys their shot, every single practice squad player (not that i even know who they are) should be brought up to the 53 man roster to see what we have and the old guys need to be let go.

I need to relax?? I come in here and post a thread this morning within the rules and some board nazi decides to close it and then talk **** to me? If you didnt like my thread all you had to do was steer clear of it...but NO you got to put your worthless 2 cents in. Its "ridiculous" yet you dont even have a reason why it is...and you spew insults behind a keyboard...oooo Im scared. I dont need to have 10000 posts to be a fan and have my opinion. And when my opinion didnt break any forum rules you sure as hell didnt have any reason to close it.

A: hobLOL WILL be gone as soon as a mod gets around to him, but it isn't that much of a shame really

B: Quoting someone else's transgression is frowned upon as much as the original boobery

C: "Board nazi".......... quoted for LOL

D: Lithium is your friend

What can you say at this point? Skins continue to trade draft picks for questionable players. Guys get paid outrageous amounts of money to do dick. Just when you think things are on track and all the “ugliness" is behind us, the Redskins find a new level of suck. I love this team, it’s a sickness or something, but it is getting hard to watch this kind of crap. I understand the state of the franchise and last year going 4-12, so I was ready for a so-so year. But this was the biggest of games on the biggest of stages and we showed what we are really made of, nothing. And it’s not getting better ANYTIME soon. Just being real (and somehow I hope im wrong)

The whole point of this was to make it clear that we all knew Vinny was a huge issue in Washington. Snyder got the message last fall, so this is over.

What people need to do is STOP LISTENING TO LARRY MICHAEL who seems to have no concept of what it takes to fix a decade of crap. A lot of us said regardless of what came out of Ashburn, this is a rebuilding yet. It still is.

Larry Michael and about 95% of DC Media. Actually why stop there? Stop reading Mosley on ESPN, JLC, Feinstein, even Mort has disappointed this year...Everyone knew this was going to take time. I think people need to step back from the ledge and let a good 2 or 3 drafts cycle through.

Good teams don't keep putting Galloway out there.

Good teams don't go into gaves with K. Williams, a banged up Torrain and no Portis at RB.

Good teams don't skip on TJ Housh and Moss in the same season when you need a WR badly.

Yeah...we're not a good team. While we could still use Housh, he hasn't been lighting it up: 13 rec ~ 300 yrds. Neither has Moss. So lets not kid ourselves here. I like Armstrong as a 3rd WR. We didn't have many options going into the season at RB. Shanny and Allen did what they could to patch together a half-way decent OL. But Brown hasn't been healthy, our interior is terrible, and Williams has played like a rookie. There are still holes up and down this roster. Holes that were not going to be fixed in a year.

They know its rebuilding are besides locking down the QB, they aren't making any big splashes.

Now the smart move would be to get rid of the dead weight this morning. If you're losing by this much. You might as well cut guys like Galloway who don't contribute anything. There are young bucks on practice squads DYING for a shot.

This is 100% true. Get rid of Galloway. He is so totally useless. Promote Austin. Bring in SOMEONE that gives SOMETHING. Galloway sucks...his only targets last night resulted in INTs (one off his hands, the other he ran a lazy route). Really -- there isn't anyone out there that wouldn't give up more than that?

I'd imagine we'll win 2 more games against: Dallas, Minnesota, Tampa or Jacksonville. Yes I know Tampa is 6-3 -- but that is as big a mirage as our 6-3 in 2008...

The whole point of this was to make it clear that we all knew Vinny was a huge issue in Washington. Snyder got the message last fall, so this is over.

What people need to do is STOP LISTENING TO LARRY MICHAEL who seems to have no concept of what it takes to fix a decade of crap. A lot of us said regardless of what came out of Ashburn, this is a rebuilding yet. It still is.

Good teams don't keep putting Galloway out there.

Good teams don't go into gaves with K. Williams, a banged up Torrain and no Portis at RB.

Good teams don't skip on TJ Housh and Moss in the same season when you need a WR badly.

They know its rebuilding are besides locking down the QB, they aren't making any big splashes.

Now the smart move would be to get rid of the dead weight this morning. If you're losing by this much. You might as well cut guys like Galloway who don't contribute anything. There are young bucks on practice squads DYING for a shot.

Great post. I agree 100%, I'd love to see Austin and Davis moved up this week. I think it might be time for a little Capers as well (although I can understand that not happening if they don't think he's ready).

I completely agree with this. Galloway is completely done at this point. Just cut him and give the younger guys a shot while you can. Because next season we have to add some talent at WR. Whether it's AJ Green or a FA, something has to be done.

Archived