Redskin Jokes (merged)

FightingIrishman

HEADLINE: "D.C. Police are "cracking" down on speeders. For the first

offense, they give you two Redskins tickets. (If you get stopped a

second time, they give you two Nationals tickets.)"

Q. What do you call 47 millionaires sitting around a TV watching the

Super Bowl?

A. The Washington Redskins.

Q. What do the Redskins and Billy Graham have in common?

A. They both can make 90,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus Christ".

Q. How do you keep the Redskins out of your yard?

A. Put up a goal post.

Q. Where do you go in D.C. in case of a tornado?

A. To FedEx Field - they never have a touchdown there!

Q. What do you call a Redskin with a Super Bowl ring?

A. Senior Citizen

Q. What's the difference between the Redskins and a dollar bill?

A. You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.

Q. How many Redskins does it take to win a Super Bowl?

A. We may never find out in the 21st century.

Q. What do the Redskins and opossums have in common?

A. Both play dead at home and get killed on the road.

:doh:

Yeah, I know.... just trying to lighten the mood around here....

i mean, i guess this was in good fun but enough is enough.

anyone feel like the bashing is getting out of control. sure bash snyder, but not THE REDSKINS.

actually, this is brutal. this is what you should see on the boys or eagles board ...not here. :doh:

A man walked into a Skins bar with a dachshund under his arm. The dog was wearing an Skins jersey and a Skins helmet.

The bartender said, "Hey! No pets are allowed in here! You'll have to leave!"

The guy begged him, "Look, I'm desperate. We're both big fans, my TV is broken, and this is the only place around where we can see the game!"

After securing a promise that the dog will behave, and warning him that he and the dog will both be thrown out if there's any trouble, the bartender relented and allowed them to stay in the bar and watch the game.

The big game began with the Skins receiving the kickoff. They marched down the field, got stopped at about the 30, and kicked a field goal.

With that the dog jumped up on the bar, and began walking up and down the bar giving high-fives to everyone.

The bartender said, "Wow, that is the most amazing thing I've ever seen! What does the dog do when the Skins score a touchdown?"

The owner replied, "I don't know, I've only had him 4 years."

A man walked into a Skins bar with a dachshund under his arm. The dog was wearing an Skins jersey and a Skins helmet.

The guy begged him, "Look, I'm desperate. We're both big fans, my TV is broken, and this is the only place around where we can see the game!"

After securing a promise that the dog will behave, and warning him that he and the dog will both be thrown out if there's any trouble, the bartender relented and allowed them to stay in the bar and watch the game.

The big game began with the Skins receiving the kickoff. They marched down the field, got stopped at about the 30, and kicked a field goal.

With that the dog jumped up on the bar, and began walking up and down the bar giving high-fives to everyone.

The bartender said, "Wow, that is the most amazing thing I've ever seen! What does the dog do when the Skins score a touchdown?"

Ha that one made me chuckle! And I agree, gotta laugh about the negatives in life. Gotta take the ribbing from other fans in good spirits. Hopefully when we can dish it out, they take it that way as well. If you cant laugh about things like this, I feel bad for you really.

That was good. :hysterical:

Don't know if you've heard this one:

Justice in Cleveland , Ohio

Cleveland, OH (AP) - A seven-year old boy was at the center of a Cuyahoga County courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him.. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible..

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him.

After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Washington Redskins, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

---------------------------------------

We are the last refuge for the ones everybody else beats.

Terror alert!

The Washington Redskins football practice was delayed nearly 3 hours yesterday after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field.

Head coach Jim Zorn immediately suspended practice, and police and federal investigators/ hazmat were called in. After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to these players was in fact the GOAL LINE. Practice resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again this season.

:hysterical: Oh man this is getting bad.

Terror alert!

The Washington Redskins football practice was delayed nearly 3 hours yesterday after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field.

Head coach Jim Zorn immediately suspended practice, and police and federal investigators/ hazmat were called in. After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to these players was in fact the GOAL LINE. Practice resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again this season.

lol

I laughed.....heck they are hilarious, but once the jokes surface that means rock bottom. Have a sense of humor guys.....enjoy

HEADLINE: "D.C. Police are "cracking" down on speeders. For

the first offense, they give you two Redskins tickets. (If

you get stopped a second time, they give you two Nationals

tickets.)"

Q. What do you call 47 millionaires sitting around a TV

watching the Super Bowl?

A. The Washington Redskins.

Q. What do the Redskins and Billy Graham have in common?

A. They both can make 70,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus

Christ".

Q. How do you keep the Redskins out of your yard?

A. Put up a goal post.

Q. Where do you go in D.C. in case of a tornado?

A. To FedEx Field - they never have a touchdown there!

Q. What do you call a Redskin with a Super Bowl ring?

A. Senior Citizen

Q. What's the difference between the Redskins and a dollar

bill?

A. You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.

Q. How many Redskins does it take to win a Super Bowl?

A. We may never find out in the 21st century.

Q. What do the Redskins and opossums have in common?

A. Both play dead at home and get killed on the road.

Archived