Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Thread Skins VS Another Sucky No Win Team

TK

USC would beat us 35-3. And I am not even joking. I think that is a fair assesment.

Tim Tebow & the FL Gators would beat the Redskins!! The Gators defense would shut down JC.:hysterical: and TT would score 50 points against Fat Albert & the Skins. LOL.

I can't wait to see Zorn's presser after this.

"Well, we've got some issues to work on"

"I give credit to KC. They came prepared and ready to play."

"I'm really proud of our defense/."

"The offense is showing some improvement. We made a couple big plays, we just need to expand on those."

So what Zorn has done now is lose JC and find out that his "ace in the hole" Collins is just as worthless with this Oline and these receivers.

Zorn is done.

You're pretty much right on, and no I repeat no QB will look good here until the O-Line is rebuilt and we get someone better than Thomas or Kelly as our #2. Oh yeah get rid of Portis as well

Collins played alright. Better than Campbell. Nobody said the O-Line was helping Campbell or that the running game was getting going, but honestly, at least Collins is making better decisions and making them faster.

If you say so... one nice pass.. and if Campbell makes that pass people would be saying Moss could have scored if he didn't have to dive for the ball.

Did you say we have a chance against the Eagles.. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA..

are you on snyders' payroll

You think the loser Campbell gives us a better chance?

He can'e even get a contract.......and he is a Starter (oops...not anymore)

Archived