Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Thread Skins VS Another Sucky No Win Team

TK

**** this garbage ass offense. Blow it up now. This is the most inept offense in team history. This team is embarassing. I love the redskins, but I've never, ever been more embarrassed than I am right now. I just don't know what to say. I'm sick.

exactly how I feel...just not as pronounced...im kinda like..blah more of the same patheticness, moving on. I know patheticness isn't a word. lol

This is the lowest point in my entire 25 or so year life as a Redskin devotee. My Dad is here in Providence from DC for the weekend and we watched this mess together for the first time in a year. I was looking forward to it because it was like all the old days when we used to watch the game together every Sunday either in the living room of the family house or more often than not when they were in town at the game. Only it wasn't like the good old days. These are different days. Dark days.

We need to do the hard things. It might take 2-3 years. Let Zorn finish this season but not Vinny. Hire a new GM ASAP and let him get his feet under him and let him hire a new HC in the off-season and start the rebuilding process. Dan keep the wallet open and the mouth shut.

Why oh why... How could this happen to our team? Heartbreaking.

I love how all the idiot losers who sit on their computer DURING the game and type away all went nuts at the ONE first Todd Colllins throw (around page 89-90), and were thinking that Todd is the answer and the season was turning around.

How did the next 30 minutes work out guys?

I love how all the idiot losers Redskins fans who sit on their computer DURING the game and type away all went nuts at the ONE first Todd Colllins throw (around page 89-90), and were thinking that Todd is the answer and the season was turning around.

How did the next 30 minutes work out guys?

Fixed that for you.

Archived