Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Thread Skins VS Another Sucky No Win Team

TK

This whole team is full of coach killers. I am not even sure if I care who will end up being the coach here. The players are coach killers.

The Skins are the NFL neighborhood DNA bucket. Every team in the league looks forward to ****ing the **** out of the Redskins and they just bend over every chance they get.

**** 'em!!

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I feel bad for him. Vinny should be the one fired for not getting us O line players when he should have. With the O line we have, no QB could play and no coach would be able to make the right play calls. FIRE VINNY!

Vinny needs to go, but you are fooling yourself if you don't think that first half was all on Campbell. We need a QB also.

That attempted challenge was wrong on all parts. First it's under two mins. so all challenges come from the booth, second it was an obvious safety, and third we don't have any timeouts so we couldn't challenge if the first two things weren't in place. This guy needs to go. NOW.

Archived