Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Idea: Rent Billboard Space To Advertise Fan Discontent (MET)

dreamtap

ok, range from $1500-$2500 per month (depending on location) plus there is a charge t set it up (depends on if ts a wrap or painted or other)

We could def. get this done!!

Step 1. Make shirts

Step 2. Organize game day chants/outfits/etc.

Step 3. Billboards

Media blitz if def. the way to get a message out there.

i was actually going to start a thread on this a few days ago but was having trouble finding out what it would cost and who to contact......however if there is enough interest in doing this (meaning people willing to donate)then I would be willing to begin working on this idea again.

I did learn if we can get $400,000 dollars together, we could purchase a digital billboard thus allowing us to change the advertisement at will. This would be a dream scenario.

I wonder if Mark the Homer would be interested in doing this. He seems like the most trust worthy person on this site. I wouldnt mind him gathering up all the money $$.

Message to Mr. Snyder. Fire Cerrato, Hire Dungy, Don't trade draft picks and fix Fed Ex field.

Sincerely- the legion of fans that keeps you in business.

OR

Dear Mr Snyder,

We would rather spend our money on this billboard than spend 1 more cent on your dreadful team. Please redeem yourself for you past actions and do the right thing.

I wonder if Mark the Homer would be interested in doing this. He seems like the most trust worthy person on this site. I wouldnt mind him gathering up all the money $$.

Him or pez. I know pez had said something about how he was working on a walkout plan. Maybe he would be interested in this?

question for the law people (trademark also)

Could the logo with the hand over the face be used with something like:

Dear Ownership:

Restore the tradition, Restore the pride!

thats too vague. it needs to be something blunt:

fire vinny

sell the team

hire a GM

something along those lines, and frankly he aint selling the team, so the best we can do is slam vinny.

thats too vague. it needs to be something blunt:

fire vinny

sell the team

hire a GM

something along those lines, and frankly he aint selling the team, so the best we can do is slam vinny.

I agree, but can we name names or use the logo? Want to be clear on the legal side also.

Archived