Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Idea: Rent Billboard Space To Advertise Fan Discontent (MET)

dreamtap

I don't think there's any billboards near the stadium. I've thought about this a few times in the past few years.

It is. It's one headed eastbound on Central Ave going towards 495, right by the NTB and the car wash. They used to put NFL on FOX signs on it every week. I'm pretty sure there is one headed west bound too, but can't remember.

Great idea - and if Buffalo's already done it, who cares? It would generate a swirl of publicity, which is the whole point. I agree that the anger should be directed towards Cerrato. I think everyone on here agrees that he's a sub-par GM at best. If anyone deserves the wrath of Redskins Nation's frustration, it's him. Yes, Danny is a flawed owner but he's not going to sell the team, so let's be real. Maybe something like:

MEMO TO SNYDER, FROM REDSKINS FANS:

1) FIRE CERRATO NOW

2) HIRE A REAL GM, AND LET HIM RUN THE SHOW

WE WANT OUR TEAM BACK - HAIL!

That would be bad?

If he cut ExtremeSkins loose?

I don't know if it would be bad. Personally I'm not going to host it. I'm not sure it would be bad, but it may be a consideration for others so I thought I'd mention it.

But yeah, I'm all for it personally. If we come to a consensus on it, great. I think if as many people as say they don't want Snyder as the owner actually put it in their sig... it would be something like 90% of the board if not more.

+1

"VINNY SUCKS!" would be great, too.

If you guys are on twitter, there's a guy organizing chants throughout the game -- he's going to tweet the chant and when to start. @snydermustgo

Although, I do realize from what I read hear, most ESers would rather bludgeon themselves with a sledgehammer than join twitter. But it's a thought.

If you guys are on twitter, there's a guy organizing chants throughout the game -- he's going to tweet the chant and when to start. @snydermustgo

Although, I do realize from what I read hear, most ESers would rather bludgeon themselves with a sledgehammer than join twitter. But it's a thought.

I resurrected my dead twitter account just so that I could stay in the loop with all that is planned.

Archived