Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This team is done, forever...

Springfield

3-5 years is a joke. Snyder runs this team, remember?

Snyder will be the owner of this team as long as he can breathe when he sleeps. No way in hell will he give up the second most profitable team in pro sports. We'll be losers for at least another 30 years... but I'll still be rooting for them.

I agree......that I'll be rooting no matter what.

This team just sucks the life out of the cowboys everytime we play them.

This thread reminds me of the two years we went to the playoffs under Gibbs.

So many quitters.

So entertaining.

those teams were not great. they were not superbowl contenders. they were not the championship redskins of the 80s.

they were teams that were able to put together all the heart they had left and put together a winning streak to sneak into the playoffs.

sure it was exciting to finally sniff they playoffs again, but those teams were like our last glimpse at any shred of dignity this fanbase could muster before what will follow in the next few years takes place.

more poor personnel decisions, more cash in dan's pocket and more dissapointed fans and we continue to live in the cellar of the nfc east.

and i will still be bleeding B&G, waiting for the day that i can shed a tear when they hold up the lombardi again

Wow you guys depress the crap out of me

I was born 6 months after our last SB and I still have hope...

There is hope for you yet... and the rest of us too!

You are young. That means you will outlive Snyder... until the next crappy owner that buys our team. :)

The glory days are ahead for you, and your grandchildren.

The only way snyder's system will work if this team lands the next tom brady or peyton manning. One of these days we'll luck out and get a hall of fame QB that will make snyder look like a genius. Then everyone will come right back.

Archived