Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CP - Redskins Force Sportsbog to Remove Photos

Dan T.

Bubba, by any measure, it is a ticky-tack call on the part of the organization, best case. And that's giving a SIZABLE benefit of the doubt.

The team has an enormous gash on their leg. They have no idea how to stop the bleeding. None. All they know is some smartass from the Post is pouring salt on it.

In many ways Dan Snyder has learned a lot about owning an NFL franchise. I really believe that.

But one thing that he apparently hasn't learned, or learned to cope with, in his 10 years is that owning an NFL franchise comes with microscopic scrutiny. He and Cerrato both still seem extremely thin skinned and hypersensitive to criticism.

It must be maddening for them, because try as they might, they can't really fight back effectively. They can win some small battles, but there is only one way to win that war...produce a winning team.

Maybe Synder will start making these shirts so he can get some money?
I think that would be awesome and genius!

I think you guys are onto something there. You may have just discovered the one business in the universe (besides the Redskins) that Lord Farquaad could actually make money with. Brilliant!!

I wonder if Bubba and Larry Michael are related.

Bubba is related to Longshot? Who knew? ;)

Seems like I remember Sportsbog posting photos of Alex Ovechkin last season when he and a bunch of other Caps attended a Redskins game.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong

Indeed they did.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/dcsportsbog/2008/10/morning_look_capitals_invade_f.html

Pictures are still up.

But don't tell this to the blind homers who defend every pathetic face saving move made by Snyder. They'll probably come up with an even lamer excuse.

This is the first time in my 30+ years of being a Redskins fanatic that I do not feel happy after winning a game.

Im only 23 and havent had much to cheer about but i feel the same way. I found myself rooting for a loss so things would change. That win just let this mediocrity and unchange continue for another week.

Archived