Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CP - Redskins Force Sportsbog to Remove Photos

Dan T.

BTW - Nice SpongeTech Ad Danny boy:

October 5, 2009.

It appears to the Securities and Exchange Commission that there is a lack of current and accurate information concerning the securities of SpongeTech Delivery Systems, Inc. ("SpongeTech") because questions have arisen regarding the accuracy of assertions in press releases to investors and in periodic reports filed with the Commission concerning, among other things: (1) The amount of sales and customer orders received by the company; (2) the company's investment agreements; and (3) the company's revenues as reported in its financial statements. In addition, SpongeTech has not filed any periodic reports with the Commission since the period ended February 28, 2009.

The Commission is of the opinion that the public interest and the protection of investors require a suspension of trading in the securities of the above-listed company.

Therefore, it is ordered, pursuant to Section 12(k) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, that trading in the securities of the above-listed company is suspended for the period from 9:30 a.m. EDT, on October 5, 2009 through 11:59 p.m. EDT, on October 16, 2009.

By the Commission.

Elizabeth M. Murphy,

Secretary.

Citation: "74 FR 51626"

Document Number: "File No. 500-1"

Federal Register Page Number: "51626"

"Notices"

Can't give you a link because I got it off the news wire on my investment account. I'm sure it's on a free access site though you can google it. Point is the company Dan is pimping the cheerleaders out with is under investigation and has had their trading haulted.

Nice. (all you reporters out there can thank me for this)

and bubba in for the save.

Dude, the pictures were there....then down. The WP confirmed the Skins told them to be taken down.

Please.

and the question is why did the WP take them down, was it a strong arm tactic by Snyder? or maybe the pictures were violating some law, or close enough the WP didn't want to risk it......

that was my point, that WCP tends to leave out little things like details, facts, and twists the truth to attack the Skins and Snyder of all things evil.

When has the WP ever buckled to the Skins if they felt they were in the right?

BTW there have been threads and images posted on this site much more offensive (portraying Hitler as Snyder for ex.) that have never been closed much less removed.

Here is my question. If we started a thread here saying "Show your anti-Snyder and anti-Skins front office pictures".

Would it last?

Do it. I have an entire group of friends here that are Skins fans buying the Snyder Sucks shirts. We will be rocking them every Sunday as the local bar.

and the question is why did the WP take them down, was it a strong arm tactic by Snyder? or maybe the pictures were violating some law, or close enough the WP didn't want to risk it......

that was my point, that WCP tends to leave out little things like details, facts, and twists the truth to attack the Skins and Snyder of all things evil.

But sports editor Matt Vita says the photos were pulled from Steinberg’s Bog at the behest of the Redskins: “The Redskins said he was in violation of his credentials for taking the photographs. We honored that request, because at the end of the day, they control access to their facility.”

http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/blogs/citydesk/2009/10/07/cheap-seats-daily-how-bad-is-dan-snyder-pimping-the-redskins-cheerleaders/

and bubba in for the save.

Dude, the pictures were there....then down. The WP confirmed the Skins told them to be taken down.

Please.

Dude. You should know what to expect from bubba by now. I'm guessing he's hoping that one day his undying loyalty towards Snyder will get him free season tickets for life.

bubba is the president of the delusional fan club.

Normally, I wouldn't even go there, but since his kind call out those of us "haters" on a regular basis? It's on.

Dude. You should know what to expect from bubba by now. I'm guessing he's hoping that one day his undying loyalty towards Snyder will get him free season tickets for life.

bubba is the president of the delusional fan club.

Normally, I wouldn't even go there, but since his kind call out those of us "haters" on a regular basis? It's on.

no reason to resort to name calling with bubba and the delusional fan club. they make themselves look silly enough with their constant defense of this team no matter what it does.

No, the City Paper had the detail of why they were pulled, quoting Post editor Matt Vita:

“The Redskins said he was in violation of his credentials for taking the photographs. We honored that request, because at the end of the day, they control access to their facility.”

--

Sounds like the Redskins likely threatened to pull Steinberg's credentials if the Post didn't remove the photos.

I wonder if they would have been as vigilant about policing the violation if the photos were of Redskins fans high-fiving after a touchdown?

So wait, would it also be illegal for me, as a fan, to go a game at FedEx Field, take some pictures and post it on a site?

No, the issue is with Steinberg's credential. There are seperate credentials for photo and writers. One of the reasons is because they will allow writers in the locker room 12 minutes after the game ends, but not photogs.....you can figure out why. So Steinberg was undoubtedly in violation of the fine print of his writer's credential. I wonder how often they enforce this though?

If I were the post fighting this war, I'd have my photographer on assignment at the game start looking in the crowd for shirts and signs. The only way Danny could stop that would be to deny the Post any photographer credentials. Talk about a can of worms.

No, the City Paper had the detail of why they were pulled, quoting Post editor Matt Vita:

“The Redskins said he was in violation of his credentials for taking the photographs. We honored that request, because at the end of the day, they control access to their facility.”

--

Sounds like the Redskins likely threatened to pull Steinberg's credentials if the Post didn't remove the photos.

I wonder if they would have been as vigilant about policing the violation if the photos were of Redskins fans high-fiving after a touchdown?

Another cowardly move by an owner who can't take public criticism.

This season is the perfect storm against one of the worst owners in the NFL.

Correct you are Buford. How long does Danny really think he can keep the discontent among hundreds of thousands of fans a secret?? There are so many of us who are just FED UP!! And I support all of the websites and shirts that are popping up. This is the first time in my 30+ years of being a Redskins fanatic that I do not feel happy after winning a game.

No, the issue is with Steinberg's credential. There are seperate credentials for photo and writers. One of the reasons is because they will allow writers in the locker room 12 minutes after the game ends, but not photogs.....you can figure out why. So Steinberg was undoubtedly in violation of the fine print of his writer's credential. I wonder how often they enforce this though?

If I were the post fighting this war, I'd have my photographer on assignment at the game start looking in the crowd for shirts and signs. The only way Danny could stop that would be to deny the Post any photographer credentials. Talk about a can of worms.

Or, like someone else mentioned, have a fan take a picture of it and submit it to the Post. Hell, I'm sure that SOMEONE took pictures with the people wearing the shirts.

he was in violation of his credentials for taking the photographs

so he did something he wasn't supposed too.... yet the Skins are wrong in asking him to remove the images when they could have just pulled his credentials :thumbsup:

if they were in violation of the rules probably would have, except the media wouldn't have made a big deal out of it

Archived