Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any of you guys heard of this new site Lockerz?

kiingspadee

Well basically it's ran by some Amazon X-CEO and all you do is answer daily questions and get points (granted it's only 2 points a day) but I was very skeptical until on a message board I frequent a long time member actually received his Wii - but for some reason when he redeemed it they said he redeemed two? And he has posted pics with the two wii's and the shipment info and everything - so now I am 99.9% convinced this thing might be serious.

Now from what I know it's still in it's beta and only way in is by invites (and if you get 20 friends to join you get double points and some other cool stuff) also from what I gather is they refill their stock frequently and that they give stuff away like games for 100 points up to iPod nanos, touch, ps3, wii, and a lot more that of course cost more.

Now I hope this isn't considered spam - I will give out invites if people are interested in checking this out - just pm me with your email and I'll get an invite out to you.

Now here I will show the thread and the guys pic

http://boards.ign.com/teh_vestibule/b5296/185742358/r185743203/

http://boards.ign.com/teh_vestibule/b5296/185765404/p1/?10

The first thread is his first thread speaking of him getting two wiis - second shows the two wiis

lockerzproofevanft.jpg

And let's be honest - by joining what do you have to lose? I mean it takes 3 seconds to answer a question - and you answer one daily. I know when you join they have some mini game where you can get a lot of points to start off with. I have been a member for a little under a month and am already close to 100 points. So if your interested pm me

Mods I am sorry if this is spam - I am not trying to break the rules or get banned - just wanted to inform my fellow ES Members of this what seems to be wonderful site

I am working towards another PS3 so I have another blu ray player for the bedroom and hopefully can find out how he got the two wiis so I can sell the other one

Not bad, it looks like it might end up being a pretty cheesy service, but right now it looks like they're basically giving stuff away to get you to sign up. It's not unlike what Microsoft did with their Bing Cashback. There were people that literally made $1,000's off that promotion by buying and re-selling when MSFT was giving 30% back in cash for eBay purchases.

They're definitely just trying to get you involved with the site, but it should be pretty easy to get cool stuff like free XBOX360 games...anyways, if KingSpadee runs out of invites, I got some left over.

http://boards.ign.com/teh_vestibule/b5296/185779341/p1/?38

j673up.jpg

2hicnsm.jpg

Just another update - not as long of a member but still just trying to show people that from the looks of it - it seems pretty legit. They said they are restocking on the 15th - and when I cash in my points I promise that I will post pics of my items I receive - not sure if I will save up for something big or get a game yet

From what i hear they restock on the 15th of every month

Archived