Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any of you guys heard of this new site Lockerz?

kiingspadee

Man, I got 26 points on that initial thing, but they took them all away. I've emailed them about it, I got the points and then they all disappeared. That's 13 days of logging in! I'm hoping they'll maybe stock the next Modern Combat if it's out when they do the re-stock, and I'll magically have enough points to get 'er done.

I've got plenty of invites left if people want to contribute to my run for Modern Combat....

It's like a damn pyramid scheme with free stuff, except all the free stuff is out of stock.:hysterical:

Serisouly though, can you only earn two points per day? Besides the initial game welcoming you to the site, I mean. I don't know if I'd have the patience to keep coming back and logging in every day.

Been here less than a month and i think 5 points away from 100 (so video games)

I logged in and answered their damn questions this morning. I mean, it's pretty obvious that the games, etc. are just rewards for us providing them with market research. I'm just annoyed that everything is out of stock, it better not be out when it's time for me to redeem my stuff.

I'm staring at that Madden 10 game for the Wii and getting antsy. It could be mine by November if all goes well. Also Hearts of Iron III sounds intriguing.

Archived