Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yahoo! Sports: Raiders' Cable Could be arrested.

SIXX99

Any chance of him being arrested on game day during a Raider game. It would be great to seem him take off running across the field with the cops on his heals. Maybe get tazered around the 50 yard line.

that would be some must see tv right there. :evilg:

Any chance of him being arrested on game day during a Raider game. It would be great to seem him take off running across the field with the cops on his heals. Maybe get tazered around the 50 yard line.

They could lock Cable in the holding cell under the coliseum till the end of the game, the way they do the unruly drunks the cops pluck from the stands.

:silly:

No joke. Both the coliseum in Oakland and the Link in Philly have temporary detention facilities or holding cells in the lower bowels of the stadiums.

That would be the only "Reality TV show" that would interest me.

:rotflmao: that would be awesome, no doubt

I hope they are even lower than this when the Redskins head out to Cali. ;)

Actually this is a bad thing, because maybe someone with more competence steps up and they become a steam roller by the time we play them....... (sound of record skipping).... wait did I just say that? who is this team? THe Oakland Raiders? And they are owned by who? Al Davis? Nevermind, it won't matter who's at the top Oakland is maybe managed worse than any organization in the league.

(Although part of me is still scared to death of them. Call me gun shy after getting manhandled by the lions)

They could lock Cable in the holding cell under the coliseum till the end of the game, the way they do the unruly drunks the cops pluck from the stands.

:silly:

No joke. Both the coliseum in Oakland and the Link in Philly have temporary detention facilities or holding cells in the lower bowels of the stadiums.

So did RFK, Fedex Field does, so does the Texas Longhorns, Seattle Seahawks, Baltimore Orioles, etc.. It's actually common.

So did RFK, Fedex Field does, so does the Texas Longhorns, Seattle Seahawks, Baltimore Orioles, etc.. It's actually common.

Really?

I've asked about it in other venues I've toured like Invesco in Denver, but the tour guide knew nothing of such.

Really?

I've asked about it in other venues I've toured like Invesco in Denver, but the tour guide knew nothing of such.

Yep most stadiums nowadays have holding cells for unruly fans.

I think that the Vet was unique in that it actually had a court with a judge that was there on gameday. So people were brought in front of a judge immediately for their hearing. I don't think the court was built into the Linc, nor do other stadiums have that setup (I could be wrong).

Archived