Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The BlackBerry Thread

MattFancy

I see the iPhone has its own thread and I think all of us BlackBerry owners need a thread too! I have the BlackBerry Tour from Verizon and its awesome! Easily the best phone I've ever had. I'm still a BlackBerry newbie and trying to learn new things. Some of the apps I have on my phone are:

Score Mobile

Google Maps

UberTwitter

AP News

Yahoo! Fantasy Football '09

Slacker Radio

Poynt

Any apps you guys like? Let's hear it!

I have the Nextel I8350. I love it, much better then my 7100. That thing was a dinosaur. I have yahoo fantasy football, facebook and I use BB messenger a lot. I was thinking of changing my Nextel for the Sprint Tour. I rarely use the Nextel 2 way service anymore. In case you don't know, Crackberry.com is a savior. I've learned a lot from that site. It saved me from getting a new BB a few times.

• 2 weeks later...
Pandora.....

I LOVE Pandora on my tour. I have now canceled my XM and plug my Pandora into my car all the time. In fact, since I loaded Pandora - I hardly ever even use my MP3 player....

Beat me to the punch.

I have an iPod with over 2000 songs on it and it is my Storm with Pandora that I bring hiking with me.

I have a Blackberry Curve, which is the source of much grief from my Apple fanatica;\l co-workers. I mostly use the device for messaging, a few apps. such as Google Maps and Facebook, and generally as a means to avoid awkward conversations.

• 3 months later...
I have a Blackberry Curve, which is the source of much grief from my Apple fanatica;\l co-workers. I mostly use the device for messaging, a few apps. such as Google Maps and Facebook, and generally as a means to avoid awkward conversations.

I have the Curve also with all the above mention apps for it. But to view extremeskins on your BB, I believe the Opera Mini displays the webpage the best in regards to reading the threads. I use Bolt for all other websites.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived