Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So Dallas just won.

ceekay84

Whats really sad is our schedule is a joke in comparison to other teams that are pulling wins out and doing well. Especially since these teams we are playing right now absolutely blow, and we still can't win.

You know alot of people on this board said we would go 11-5 or even 12-4 this year. I was blown away and said that we'd go 8-8 at best.

I'm seriously even doubting 8-8 right now. I really hope I'm wrong.

So you guys watched the game as well. Know what struck me? They mentioned that this is only Romo sits to pee's 3rd yr starting and I thought how funny that so many compared Campbell at the time a 3rd yr starter to a 2nd yr starter. A 1st round draftee to a UDFA. Doesn't anybody find that just a little sad?

Next week, we play the 0-3 Bucs. They will leave Fed-Ex the 1-3 Bucs.

In two weeks, we'll play Carolina, who are now 0-3. When we leave, they will be 1-3.

After that, we play what could be the 0-5 Chiefs. Any money they'll be the 1-5 Chiefs after week 6?

We'll be on our way to the #1 pick overall at least.

The ironic thing is, for 75% of the game the Cowboys were having the same red zone struggles that we see from our team, of course because it is the Cowboys, it just gets overlooked because they eventually won the game.

We wished we had their Redzone Offense are you kidding ? especially when they have Barber...:doh:

The ironic thing is, for 75% of the game the Cowboys were having the same red zone struggles that we see from our team, of course because it is the Cowboys, it just gets overlooked because they eventually won the game.

They're having their offensive struggles, but they've scored 34, 31 and 21 and the only game they've lost was in a close contest with a super bowl contender. They are scoring points. Their defense has been the bigger problem.

omg!!!

we're last in the NFC East after 3 games :excited:

we's DOOOOOOMMMMED I TELLS YA

DOOMED!

http://api.ning.com/files/SJKPq0kvHVXiUlQK-072iWrPTNt9bIX*JcM9aBmqj6L2Rd*C1d5H4qTsUvBumdowsZS7ETz3Gfx2BgdIAklXar-rd9VYR42-/ChickenLittle.jpg[\img]

Its hardly the last place position -one game out of second would be no big deal. Its the convincing loss to the longest losing streak in the NFL and the near loss to the second longest losing streak. Almost no scoring against two teams that are at the bottom of the league in scoring defense. And the pasting by the Giants.

Agreed, the cowpukes looked terrible tonight. The Panthers beat themselves, save for a couple of plays where the cowboys had beautiful blocking.

Its hardly the last place position -one game out of second would be no big deal. Its the convincing loss to the longest losing streak in the NFL and the near loss to the second longest losing streak. Almost no scoring against two teams that are at the bottom of the league in scoring defense. And the pasting by the Giants.

it's game 3 :cool:

And the pasting by the Giants? :hysterical:

a 23-17 rout :thumbsup:

we just maybe a bad team, but I'm hardly going to panic after only 3 games

too many people around here over dramatize everything Redskins always in the most negative light possible

You cannot possibly tell me that you thought we were going to be anything but last in the division again this season.

Seriously. But I think we might still fight Dallas for 4th.

Funny watching Romo sits to pee play game manager and win while ours has been at it for a few years now and still loses to the ****ing Lions.

Well can you honestly say we can actually play a competitive game against any of the NFC East teams?

yes, because when a NFCE team plays another NFCE team, nothing matters but which plays better that day.

um lol, we are at the same spot we are usually at....I hate dallas but they are a good team, much as it pains me to say...they are just a good team

While the Cowboys have the capability to be a good team down the road this season, we are not that good of a team right now.

Archived