Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you hate the Jets?

I just wanted to know where everyone stood on this issue.

I do not hate the Jets. I have always liked the Jets and they are the only other team I do like. Now don't get me wrong. I love the Skins with a passion, but the Jets are the only other team I want to win any given Sunday. Last year I was routing for a Skin Jet superbowl. Last year in our fantasy league, I was the only one who took Jet Wr's. I drafted Coles and Moss and there TE. I remember some here thought I was crazy for drafting Coles. I bet I am not the only one who wants him this year.:laugh:

I don't hate them either, but I do wanna brake out the industrial strength size can of WHOOP-ASS on them come Sept. 4th because of all the smack their fans have been talking because of the offseason.

I love the Jets:D I great to see a team develop players and then lose them to other teams, only to have them do well as has happened with the Skins under Norv more then once.:doh:

I have no problem with the Jets at all. Growing up in that area, many friends and relitives are Jets and Giant fans.

:smoke:

No, I don't hate the jets, I was going for them when they played the raiders.

We know how that turned out.:rolleyes:

Someone told me that the USAToday had the lines for the first game and the jets were a 2 point favariot.:mad:

Anyone else see this?

I don't hate the Jets. They have a coach I respect and I've been to see them play on numerous occasions (connection with tickets). Their fans have been a little annoying because of the free agent losses they have had. But in a small way, I can understand, it must be frustrating for them, however, blaming the Skins isn't the right thing to do, they should blame their front office if they are upset.

no, we don't see them often enough for that. some of their fans are annoying because they are frontrunning a 9-7 team with delusions of grandeur based on what most people think has been a pedestrian offseason.

in a way they are like the Saints fans that were throwing garbage at us after the 43-27 game last year when NO was 6-1.

I had to laugh as once again gravity pulled the team down at the end of the year (as it always seems to) and they finished out of the playoffs again :)

Win the Super Bowl, THEN go around bragging and settling scores with fans from other teams :cool:

Originally posted by 7stepdrop

I don't see how a Redskin fan can hate the Jets. They pretty much filled your roster this year. I mean, might as well call the team the Washington Jets.

The Jets didn't fill our roster. The Redskins filled our roster. And they did it by pulling in 4 Jets players, 2 of which aren't considered part of the starting 22. I dont really remember the Jets ringing our doorbell and dropping off a goodwill package with those guys in it. The players chose to leave them.

Nah, I don't hate the Jets. I USED to hate the Jets way back in the day. I couldn't STAND Mark Gastineau. And it seemed like back then Jimmy the Greek and Al McGuire and the rest of those dopes would always pick them for high things, and it never materialized.

The Jets do suffer as a result of being in close proximity to those walking warts the Giants. But you can hardly blame them. I mean, sure,, burn the leper's house, but leave his neighbor alone, I guess.

As for this year, the only beef i have with the Jets is that most of their fans fail to show proper thanks for Dan Snyder teaching them the error of their ways. Likely they won't get taken like this again, and they should be grateful for that.

I like Herman Edwards. I think he's a hell of a football coach, and a hell of a respectable man. His will alone turned the team around last year after a horrible start, and he did it the right way, by working hard, sticking to his plan, and he persevered. I have nothing but respect for the man. His team reflects his values, by and large, so it's hard to not respect them, too. I think a lot of people are WAY premature in writing them off this year. Yes, it's a tough division they are in, but Edwards is a TOUGH guy, and in my opinion, it's HIM the division should be worried about, because he's the best coach in the afc east, I believe.

~Bang

I have no problems with the Jets team. I rooted for them in a couple games last year. I've always thought they were a decent team with a good coach. I was extremely happy when we went decided to sign some of thier players. Now, I don't have a problem with normal fans and some good ole' smack talk before games, but the jets fans now are insane. If they have a bad year I'm sure they are going to blame Dan Snyder and the Redskins for it, which pisses me off.

Yes, I hate the Jets:jetssuck: . My hate for them will end after Thursday nights game. I respect their coach and have no reason to hate them after we play them. I was actually routing for them in the playoffs last year.

LoWGHoST

Nah! In fact they were the only AFC team I ever liked (up until all the whining this offseason). I moved up to NJ the year Kotite led them to 1-15, and I avoided them like the plague. Totally unfit for human consumption :puke: But, I got interested after Parcell's arrival, and liked Testaverde's Cinderella-esque comeback, and since I couldn't like the other NJ team, the Jets became my 2nd favs. But I really wanna DESTROY them for the season opener! :asta: :asta:

I will hate the Jets for another 50 days. Day 51 we will all be over on Theganggreen.com and boasting about our big win.

So after then it will be 4 years till I have to hate them again

:jetssuck:

Archived