Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Hate Lavar and Chad

riggo4ever

Did the really cut him off or was he so heated that he wasnt paying attention. They have no control over when they go on commercials. They have to plan their show around the breaks as it's programmed to cut to commercial on a specific schedule. And what was the topic?

The topic was Tim Tebow. Lavar was arguing how he is a better than average nfl QB and a caller called and disagreed. The caller suggested Tebow was not getting the job done and Lavar started yelling over him and asked him what his job was. To which the caller replied "non of your business". Lavar completely lost it and went on a rant when they suddenly cut to traffic reports and commercials.

The topic was Tim Tebow. Lavar was arguing how he is a better than average nfl QB and a caller called and disagreed. The caller suggested Tebow was not getting the job done and Lavar started yelling over him and asked him what his job was. To which the caller replied "non of your business". Lavar completely lost it and went on a rant when they suddenly cut to traffic reports and commercials.

:rotflmao: I wish I heard that. Most of the time they just hang up on callers when they disagree with Lavar.

Lol at Lavar and his yelling. When you have nothing intelligent to say, just start shouting incoherently to fill air time.

Yea that was bizarre and pure annoying. I was listening most of the day to hear the news around town and really wanted to hear about the Caps in build up to tonight's disaster that was yet to be, but once he started going nuts with nothing to say, I turned it off and switched to my college sports radio station.

It's like Howard Stern, I hate it and because I hate it, I have to listen to it to hear the next thing that will annoy me. But also as a huge DC sports fan, it's a solid show to get what's hot topic in the Cap city.

Fine. But please don't ever mention Howard Stern in association with good or entertaining radio

I would rather listen to Stern burp all day then 90% of the programming on WJFK. Howard on his worse day is better then a months worth of 106.7 best.

I would rather listen to Stern burp all day then 90% of the programming on WJFK. Howard on his worse day is better then a months worth of 106.7 best.

I would rather listen to static. Stern has never been funny. His schtick was just interesting because he was getting suspended for saying bad words and having naked women ON A RADIO SHOW. He is possibly the most overrated entertainer I've ever come across.

I would rather listen to static. Stern has never been funny. His schtick was just interesting because he was getting suspended for saying bad words and having naked women ON A RADIO SHOW. He is possibly the most overrated entertainer I've ever come across.

I have been listening to Stern since I was a wee lad on DC 101. Considering he has been broadcasting for almost 30+ years I would say that his 'schtick' his staying power.

His show on Sirius is great fun. I used to listen to the Junkies all the time in the AM. Not sure when it happened, but Howard now owns that time slot on my drive in to work.

If overrated = makes my morning commute as entertaining as possible then yeah Howard is overrated.

Exactly, it's weak schtick and the same bit for as long as I can remember.

**** I'd rather listen to Dukes and Lavar over Stern. Easy

I is really aggravating how they can't understand the concept of a rebuild, that Shanny is rebuilding the team the correct way. That two years ago he changed the culture of the team and really started tearing it down, then last year was really the first of year of rebuilding....getting a lot of foundation pieces in place....now this year will be adding some of the important structures like a franchise QB and young fast WR. Next year they'll probably try and decorate the finishing touches.

They keep talking about the record and how the team didn't improve from Shanny's first year to this one....and how if it doesn't this year he should be fired. I mean Chad almost admittedly doesn't really follow real sports in depth, and Lavar lost his starting job because he was not intelligent enough to understand the defense. Steve and Andy are leaps and bounds better....that radio station just needs a stronger signal.

I is really aggravating how they can't understand the concept of a rebuild, that Shanny is rebuilding the team the correct way. That two years ago he changed the culture of the team and really started tearing it down, then last year was really the first of year of rebuilding....getting a lot of foundation pieces in place....now this year will be adding some of the important structures like a franchise QB and young fast WR. Next year they'll probably try and decorate the finishing touches.

They keep talking about the record and how the team didn't improve from Shanny's first year to this one....and how if it doesn't this year he should be fired. I mean Chad almost admittedly doesn't really follow real sports in depth, and Lavar lost his starting job because he was not intelligent enough to understand the defense. Steve and Andy are leaps and bounds better....that radio station just needs a stronger signal.

No matter what Redskins does, they will always have their stupid comments against the move... I don't think true redskins fan listen to their show a lot... only when commercial is going on in the other station. They will even kiss Albert Haynesworth's ass if AH si willing to talk something negative against the Skins in the air. They are bums.......

They also never seem to mention how in reality both offseasons for him were short. The first year he was just hired and learning about the team. Last year the lockout screwed things up. Those are insane circumstances that buy him extra years no matter what happens this year. Not to mention you can see his plan and already how much better shape this team is now then before he came. Zorn had a better record like lavar brings up but I bet you Shanahans team would beat the hell out of Zorns team.

Can we all just agree that radio reached it's peak in the 90's and has basically sucked ass for the last decade? WJFK back in the day, the WJFK I grew up with, was ****ing amazing. From when I was 10 years old, I listened all day long. Now I get ****ing Chad Dukes and Lavar and UnWise Mike running lame ass schtick all day long. STOP LISTENING. Seriously. Their ratings are ****. They're 20th in the market, behind ****ing El Zol or what the **** ever. They're on the verge of being gone. Just stop listening. Please.

Can we all just agree that radio reached it's peak in the 90's and has basically sucked ass for the last decade? WJFK back in the day, the WJFK I grew up with, was ****ing amazing. From when I was 10 years old, I listened all day long. Now I get ****ing Chad Dukes and Lavar and UnWise Mike running lame ass schtick all day long. STOP LISTENING. Seriously. Their ratings are ****. They're 20th in the market, behind ****ing El Zol or what the **** ever. They're on the verge of being gone. Just stop listening. Please.

Is the recent change for midday a positive sign to maybe getting some movement in the afternoon?

Archived