Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Hate Lavar and Chad

riggo4ever

It's not just CHAD and Lavar it's the entire station bashing this move today... I myself don't agree with it but would rather they took the time to discuss the other pics... Enough with this cousins topic already... What I have heard from both these young qbs is that they are both smart and good leaders.... Let's hope our secondary is not as bad as I fear and that Jamal Brown is the probowl player he once was.....

go ahead and follow, I'm new to twitter.

I'll follow back

I'm following, @davidkpoursh

Kinda unrelated to Laverne and Chud, but I noticed on Saturday at one point, 106.7 was complaining about RG3's suit. I mean ... really dude? Really?

I'm following, @davidkpoursh

Kinda unrelated to Laverne and Chud, but I noticed on Saturday at one point, 106.7 was complaining about RG3's suit. I mean ... really dude? Really?

they are just fishing for hate. That's all those clowns do; hate, hate, hate.

I could have easily made fun of Chad's huge breasts or lack of sports knowledge but instead I chose to take the high road.

It's not just CHAD and Lavar it's the entire station bashing this move today... I myself don't agree with it but would rather they took the time to discuss the other pics... Enough with this cousins topic already... What I have heard from both these young qbs is that they are both smart and good leaders.... Let's hope our secondary is not as bad as I fear and that Jamal Brown is the probowl player he once was.....

You're assuming they know a damn thing about any of the other players we picked.

Honestly, just stop listening to them. They think they are doing a great thing because there phones are lighting up so hard and fast....it's not because they are being entertaining and having thoughtful discussion. It's because people can't help but call to let them know how dumb they are.

I'm usually on Lavar and Chad side,and think most fans are too thin skinned.

But,today Lavar is getting on my nerves with the bashing and then he gives that big laugh afterwards.

Lavar keeps saying,you don't draft another QB when you just drafted your franchise QB.Didn't the Colts draft another?

Didn't the Seahawks draft Russel Wilson in the THIRD, when they just dropped $$$ on Matt Flynn to be their guy?

If Chad Dukes was owner or GM of the Skins he would be EXACTLY like Snyder/Cerrato.

Remember when he was trying to get us to sign Favre? T.O.? Randy Moss?

He doesn't understand rebuild and the certain logic (whether it works or not) in drafting a player that may be top 50 on your board, when there are no other players on your board that are in the 100..... and on top of that those players may be 111, 112, 114, 115, 117, 120, etc. those would be the players following a 43 on your board.... You virtually HAVE to take the top 50 guy. I bet he NEVER wins at any strategy game including Fantasy Football.

He also constantly brings up Shanny's two year record here. CHAD, IT's CALLED A REBUILD!!! Please stop being the Vinny Cerrato of local radio. It's really sad that the majority of callers are so much more informed about the Skins and football in general, when it's his job. Chad, do some research....learn some stuff that you are supposed to in your field.

Can you imagine if he was a doctor? "Looks like you have a runny nose, we're gonna have to cut off your leg....trust me...I'm a doctor...I know more than you."

Cracks me up how e guests on the show constantly put them in their place. You can see them rolling their eyes at Chad's "points" through the radio sound waves.... He is certainly laughed at all through the sports journalism industry.

Chad Dukes is currently just correcting grammar to anyone questioning him on twitter. So annoying.

I was one of the posters, Boss_Hogg_81 with the Starscream avatar.

It's because Chad knew we had him beat, so he resorts to correcting cell phone tweets.

I turned it on for a second today in the middle of Choad's rant. I think some half chewed potato chips flew out of my radio.

I switched over, and had a much better time listening to that Rev Redskins guy who called in to the Doc show.

That guy was a riot.

~Bang

They're mad cause they lost their pre-planned 2013 segment of RG3 missing a few weeks w/o a backup. They may actually have to find something interesting to say..

Dukes also had the nerve to ask whether or not Shanny would have not done the RG3 deal if he knew he'd get Kirk. Chad, HE COULD HAVE JUST DRAFTED KIRK @ 6. People are just soo dumb...

Funny thing to me is, they NEVER have people call in to challenge their idiotic viewpoints. If you notice, the only people who are allowed to speak on-air are those who stroke their egos or go along w/ their agendas.

If you have an educated philosophically sophisticated view point, that they close-mindedly don't agree with, they will cut you off and mimic you to listeners as if you are an ignorant hillbilly. They are VERY prejudice.

The Sports Reporters on 980 are WAY WAY WAY better at "keeping it real." They give a legit analysis, not nearly as biased.

Yep. People like to say that 980 is Snyder's mouthpiece...listen to Czabe and Pollin for a few minutes and that argument is nullified. They are tough, but fair. Lavar and Dukes are blind haters, just manufacturing BS.

The Sports Reporters absolutely, without-a-doubt destroy LaVar and Chad. And that's a sad statement, because the Sports Reporters are above-average but they aren't great. The other choice is just that bad.

Archived