Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yahoo: Palin Slams Obama's Spending in Debut Speech in Asia

AsburySkinsFan

Would 23 to 7 be a good enough result against the Rams?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Would 23 to 7 be a good enough result against the Rams?

can she please go away?

dream on.

The far right now views her as the savior. I went to Freerepublic to see what they were saying about this amazing speech. There are over a dozen threads so far. Here's what they say...

Sarah, America’s last best hope!

It appears that Madame President is starting to take the first steps toward the Oval Office..... What a wonderful thing...

I love how these libs freak out every time they hear Sarah's name. She forces them to look at themselves in the mirror and they hate what they see, because they're disgusting!

Palin/Anybody 2012

All she has to do is talk “common sense” and she’ll outshine the Bammer in about 2 seconds. He’s capble of nothing but mindless mambling and she can speak to hearts and minds of average Americans.

Liberals never like it when the Conservative masses stir behind exceptional individuals like Sarah Palin.

I love this woman!!!!! I know this is rude and crude but it is the truth... If Sarah sat down on a 5 gallon bucket... she would dent its bottom with two large brass spheres that the majority of the leaders of the rino party do not have or have had removed!

Sing it from the mountain tops sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you are a leftist, satan worshipping commie with sharia tendencies... as all of the left are... Sarah’s words should scare the bejezzus out of them.

Madame President Speaks.......how I wish, every day, she were already there....

She's not going away.

No, what was Taboo is Criticizing your own country, which Carter does do. Now if Palin Criticized the country, damn her too.

Ah, that explains why there was no outcry amongst conservatives when the Dixie Chicks said they were ashamed the President came from Texas.

Originally Posted by zoony viewpost.gif

can she please go away?

I'll have what he's drinking.:cheers::2drunks:

Great move then, posting the story about her speech for all to see.

I would think the far right news outlets and websites would have very little traffic without the angry left spending all day perusing them for the new "outrage" of the day.

Great move then, posting the story about her speech for all to see.

I would think the far right news outlets and websites would have very little traffic without the angry left spending all day perusing them for the new "outrage" of the day.

LoL! The story was posted to show that the pseudo-outrage from the Right against anyone who says something negative about the US while they are overseas is in reality just an outrage against non-Republicans who say something negative about the US while overseas.

BTW, your lack of criticism of Palin is noted.

And yet the criticism of her from those on the Right......muted......hmmmmm.

We are supposed to criticize comments made in a closed conference on financial issues and monetary policies?

I think you confuse criticizing/undercutting foreign policy( by officials)with voicing a opinion on monetary policy by a private citizen.

But feel free to criticize her,it is your right(even if she is right:))

Archived