Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rex Ryan = Man!

daviddsims

It was awesome to see that game play today.

1st half Sanchez and Co. were looking lost on offense but then Thomas Jones began to find holes, and by the end of the 1st half Jets found a rhythm. 2nd Half was a different beast, Sanchez was cooking from the get go and he was making smart plays(Taking a sack rather than do a Favre and force ****) and we did just enough.

The Jets D looked so scary though. Especially with how Houston lit TEN up this week at TEN(Our next opponent, and if they play like they did today they will be 0-3). This was without Calvin Pace, our best pass rusher. Scott, Harris, REVIS, Rhodes, Ellis, JENKINS all these guys were so nasty today. Add some smaller guys like Leonard, and Sheppard and Lowery and this squad has been something else this year.

Really hyped after today's game. Such a far cry of coaching methods from last year and this year of Mangini and Ryan. Mangini/Sutton cried for Prevent D and the bend but dont break D while Ryan just wants smash mouth football all around and his guys to hit anyone in sight.

Did anyone see the end of the Pats Jets game? He brought all out blizes on almost every play against Brady. Man what I wouldnt do to have a gutsy d coordinator.

When you have the pieces in place to play such a way, it's a lot easier. Not many teams would get away with that many blitzes vs. Brady and Co.

That said, Brady still doesn't look like himself this season. I wonder if he ever will.

Did anyone see the end of the Pats Jets game? He brought all out blizes on almost every play against Brady. Man what I wouldnt do to have a gutsy d coordinator.

crap, such crap.

DUDE IS PLAYING WITH HOUSE MONEY. He is a first year coach with not that big expectiations of him right now ... of course he is going to let them hang.

let's wait and see okay.

I'm not saying he is not a good coach, i'm just saying ITS WAY TO FREAKING EARLY FOR THIS KIND OF LOVE.

good god.

if he is anything like his old man HE WILL SUCK.

It's pretty ballsy for what was considered a bad team like the Jets to go and talk **** about Belichick and the best offense in NFL history and then go out and shut them completely down.

Especially with what Brady said. Talk is cheap, bring it on the field. :o

Too bad we got Zorn and his stay medium garbage.

Archived