Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I want a pet monkey :(

corrupt3d

That is crazy to get a monkey. I am sure they are cool pets but I would always be worried the damn thing would turn on me and try and kill me or something. I will stick with my german shepherd thank you!

Also Landry is ****ing diesel as hell!

What's crazy is to have a Chimpanzee as a pet, this particular breed is harmless however Landry or the person that's supposed to care for it when he's away from home better be prepared to spend tons and I mean tons of quality time with the little guy because if he doesn't the monkey can develop behavioral problems because of the strong bond they develop with their owner

What's crazy is to have a Chimpanzee as a pet, this particular breed is harmless however Landry or the person that's supposed to care for it when he's away from home better be prepared to spend tons and I mean tons of quality time with the little guy because if he doesn't the monkey can develop behavioral problems because of the strong bond they develop with their owner

Will it become a mad monkey, MadMonkey ?

That monkey could pooh in places Landry isn't even considering. Vases, his shoes, bathroom sink, bath tub, dresser drawers, on the stove or kitchen counter top, on top of the ceiling fan, on his bed/head when he sleeps.... no monkey for me.

Archived