Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why do you all hate on JC so much?

Waleo32

The man threw for a 73% w/ a 93 passer's rating. All of the QB announcers love JC. But you fans are the only ones that hate. Hall of Fame QB's say JC has it. And you all still hate. This is just unbelieveable. I mean some of you wanted to run him out of town for a dude who got drafted in the 7th round and will be a career back up in this league. If JC leaves he will have suitors. Don't think he is going to be a career back up. A lot of teams would kill for him. But for some strange reason some of us Skins fans love to hate.

Good luck. I'm done defending him.

I think the problem with JC is he just doesn't have any kind of killer instinct. He lacks the qualities of a good quarterback, mainly field smarts and leadership. He's a nice guy, but that's not going to cut it in this league.

Oh and look up his stats before that last garbage time drive.

Because the most popular QB in Washington is the back up. I know people don't want to hear cause it's been 18 years since we've been good, but I've never seen as really good and I'm willing to do it, you gotta be patient. That's the only way, if everytime JC makes a mistake we're saying we've gotta replace him now, that's no different from coaches not letting him stretch the field.

The man threw for a 73% w/ a 93 passer's rating. All of the QB announcers love JC. But you fans are the only ones that hate. Hall of Fame QB's say JC has it. And you all still hate. This is just unbelieveable. I mean some of you wanted to run him out of town for a dude who got drafted in the 7th round and will be a career back up in this league. If JC leaves he will have suitors. Don't think he is going to be a career back up. A lot of teams would kill for him. But for some strange reason some of us Skins fans love to hate.

I am a JC supporter:doh:

but after yesterdays audible its hard to not say he blew it. I like him and think he will get it but for today im kinda of siding with the haters man. If your coach calls a screen play at the 9 yard line you need to audible out that. I think he is scared of Zorn or something he needs to be more rebelious when its obvious the play the coach called isnt going to work.

He made two of the dumbest plays you will ever see a QB make yesterday.

No one denies that he has physical skills.

But he has a) no pocket presence. When Chris Samuels runs his guy upfield, take a step forward. Don't stand there with a thumb up your ass and hold the ball behind your head waiting for someone to grab it.

And he has B) little football IQ. You are making a nice scramble. In fact you are three yards downfield. Why are you suddenly throwing the ball? And why are you throwing it to someone in blue?

And, while we are on the subject of IQ...why are you audibling to a run into a blitz on Third and Long?

Good luck. I'm done defending him.

I think the problem with JC is he just doesn't have any kind of killer instinct. He lacks the qualities of a good quarterback, mainly field smarts and leadership. He's a nice guy, but that's not going to cut it in this league.

Oh and look up his stats before that last garbage time drive.

When Jason threw the ball period he was on point and accurate. That's a fact. People out here hate just to hate. It's just fans who hate for real. Phil Simms Troy Aikman, and Steve Young, all think that Jason Campbell is a very good QB. I'd take their word over the word of a fan. Who is just a fan....

You're right JC sucks lets replace with the future HOF todd "I'm a career backup even though I played in the same offense for 10 years" collins.

sucks? I said first ballot hall-of-famer.

He is a top contender for league MVP this season.

We need to get a 7 year contract in front of him this morning.

Yeah, bad day to post this thread. The haters are gonna jump hard. Personally, I feel he made a couple mistakes but in general was crisp and on target with most of his passes. He could have been worse (see Jay Cutler). But thats all I'm saying because this holiday is for the chicken littles :) See you all on Thursday when common sense begins to settle back into the board (at least to the normal rate).

I want JC to succeed, but the facts are that this teams offense has consistently lagged behind the defense going on something like 5 years now.

When you watch an offense struggle and teams consistently beat us with the same basic approach you have to look who is leading the passing attack and question whether he is capable of getting things done for this team.

Campbell had a decent game, but made enough silly mistakes to put this game out of reach.

At some point Campbell has to start making the plays this team needs to beat NFC East division foes. It doesn't matter what Campbell does against the bottom feeders of this league.

That said, I think it's way too early to panic, and I still believe that Campbell is our best option this year.

When Jason threw the ball period he was on point and accurate. That's a fact. People out here hate just to hate. It's just fans who hate for real. Phil Simms Troy Aikman, and Steve Young, all think that Jason Campbell is a very good QB. I'd take their word over the word of a fan. Who is just a fan....

IF being a quarterback only means being an accurate passer, then you have no idea what it takes to be a good quarterback. Also, he threw it behind Moss on one play badly, which led to an incompletion on third down. So no, he was not on point and accurate.

He made dumb decisions throughout the game and he played scared. I don't give a **** what Phill Simms and Troy Aikman have to say, they are paid to talk. You're just a fan too, and clearly one that can't make his own decisions so you have to listen to commentators and take their word for everything. Try thinking for yourself a little. You don't have to believe what I'm telling you, but at least come up with your own assessment and not someone else's.

If you saw a great QB out on that field yesterday, then I can't convince you otherwise.

Archived