Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Todd Collins Time...TC15...needs to start.

RonJeremy

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm still trying to figure out what part of my statement is misinformed.

It looks like it's misinformed because it does not fit into his argument. After reading his posts for quite some time, I've noticed that he gets very agitated when disagreed with. I'm not sure why he gets so upset and feels that he needs to insult others, as his posts, when one gets past the attempts to be intimidating, are usually well written and backed up.

It would, however, make it easier to take his posts seriously if he would stick to the points in lieu of trying to be an alpha male on a message board.

You don't think Todd Collins can do well in a new system and is no better than Jason Campbell, despite the fact that he and Jason Campbell have had the exact same amount of time in it.

That's what you call baseless statements.

If you worried as much about the actual content of posts, rather than someone's choice of words or syntax that make you feel bad, you might be able to put something better together to support your statements.

You don't make me feel bad. I'm sorry if I gave you that impression.

I feel that Collins was good in that system and, at 37 with limited mobility, would not be able to perform as well as Campbell has, which is very poorly indeed.

Again, my statements are supported. I would hope that you would re-read them if you don't understand, because they have been written very clearly. I will try to break it down further if it makes my points more communicable.

You don't make me feel bad. I'm sorry if I gave you that impression.

I feel that Collins was good in that system and, at 37 with limited mobility, would not be able to perform as well as Campbell has, which is very poorly indeed.

Again, my statements are supported. I would hope that you would re-read them if you don't understand, because they have been written very clearly. I will try to break it down further if it makes my points more communicable.

Please link me to where you have already written very clearly why Todd Collins of 2009 will be no better than Jason Campbell of 2009.

Mobility and age proved to be a non-factor in 2007, and continues to be a non-factor throughout the league.

Please link me to where you have already written very clearly why Todd Collins of 2009 will be no better than Jason Campbell of 2009.

Mobility and age proved to be a non-factor in 2007, and continues to be a non-factor throughout the league.

Again, I've stated that my argument has been written many times, and I don't want to rehash it just to take up board space. Not all thoughts need to be posts.

Again, I've stated that my argument has been written many times, and I don't want to rehash it just to take up board space. Not all thoughts need to be posts.

1. I told you to give me a link. That way you don't have to "rehash it".

2. NewCliche: "I will try to break it down further if it makes my points more communicable." What, you were lying? Aww..

1. I told you to give me a link. That way you don't have to "rehash it".

2. NewCliche: "I will try to break it down further if it makes my points more communicable." What, you were lying? Aww..

I don't understand why you are trying to mock me. I don't remember ever doing anything to you. Again, I am sorry that you have to resort to this type of tactic in order to feel like you've "won" some how, as though there were something to win.

My arguments have been voiced by others throughout this thread. Since you've been responding to the posts, I feel that you know what those arguments are.

My bad, I thought he was a girl the way he throws the ball away when being blitzed, just scared to death, and how sensitive he is when told the truth that he's not performing. Who would have thunk he was a man? :silly:

I don't see how sexist comments help your argument. :whoknows:

I know a hell of a lot of rugby players who would disagree with your assessment.

I don't understand why you are trying to mock me. I don't remember ever doing anything to you. Again, I am sorry that you have to resort to this type of tactic in order to feel like you've "won" some how.

My arguments have been voiced by others throughout this thread. Since you've been responding to the posts, I feel that you know what those arguments are.

Yup, and most of those arguments were crap. So I thought might have something different that would enlighten me. But I guess not.

And I'm not mocking you. I'm just giving you your own quote to show how ridiculous it looks when you contradict yourself within the span of six minutes.

Yup, and most of those arguments were crap. So I thought might have something different that would enlighten me. But I guess not.

And I'm not mocking you. I'm just giving you your own quote to show how ridiculous it looks when you contradict yourself within the span of six minutes.

You say that the arguments are crap, and that's your opinion, which is fine. It does not, however, say anything as to the validity of said arguments.

I never contradicted myself and I don't look ridiculous.

Again, I'm sorry that you seem to have difficulty differentiating between an objective post and a back-handed, thinly-veiled insult.

Alright....Todd Collins 2009 vs. Jason Campbell 2009.. The only real way to compare the two, is preseason...There numbers this preseason;

Jason Campbell: 4 games, 21-41 for a 51.2% completion percentage. 0 Tds, 0 INT. 1 Rushing TD. Rating of 74.2.

Todd Collins: 3 Games, 13-20 for a 65% completion percentage. 0 Tds, 1 INT, for a rating of 58.1.

Stats are from nfl.com...

I don't want Collins in because he's not better than Campbell.

Want to play your fun game at EVERY position to see if the back up is better? That'll work out really well.

Collins in 2009 is not better than Campbell in 2009. NOBODY is good behind this line.

I wish I had a crystal ball that made me so sure of the facts. Since I don't, I simply would like to see Collins get his shot. Are you afraid Collins will succeed?

And we don't need to do it at every position, just the one where the starter has very little clue of what he is doing.

I wish I had a crystal ball that made me so sure of the facts. Since I don't, I simply would like to see Collins get his shot. Are you afraid Collins will succeed?

And we don't need to do it at every position, just the one where the starter has very little clue of what he is doing.

Why would I be afraid for him to succeed? I want whoever's playing to succeed. I have no allegiance to any player not named "Cooley" or "Fletcher" who is playing at this point, and none above the team.

Look at our line and see if any of them know what they're doing. :)

How old are you?

Old enough to know that JC sucks ST! I like you as a member on this board ST, and respect many post you make.

But I don't and won't ever have a problem in stating a fact or the truth. I love this team as much as you do, and even more, considering I been a die hard fan before you were ever thought of.

I'm sorry this is a sore statement for you, because I do like you, but many of us know why we are failing as a team, and it's not this entire team failing, it's the one who is leading the offense.

There is only one way to prove this, and either we make the change and salvage the season, or we stay with JC and the party is over. If we make the change and we still lose, I will eat crow. If we make the change and get back on the winning track, then God bless Collins and lets keep on rolling.

Old enough to know that JC sucks ST! I like you as a member on this board ST, and respect many post you make.

But I don't and won't ever have a problem in stating a fact or the truth. I love this team as much as you do, and even more, considering I been a die hard fan before you were ever thought of.

I'm sorry this is a sore statement for you, because I do like you, but many of us know why we are failing as a team, and it's not this entire team failing, it's the one who is leading the offense.

There is only one way to prove this, and either we make the change and salvage the season, or we stay with JC and the party is over. If we make the change and we still lose, I will eat crow. If we make the change and get back on the winning track, then God bless Collins and lets keep on rolling.

Oh.

See I was just genuinely asking how old you were...

:D

Oh.

See I was just genuinely asking how old you were...

:D

LOL, no hard feelings brotha. I just pray something or someone happens and gets us back on this winning track. It's only game 6 coming up and to see this place, you would think the seasons over :(

I would cry my eyes out if I wasn't on so much prozac lol.

My bad, I thought he was a girl the way he throws the ball away when being blitzed, just scared to death, and how sensitive he is when told the truth that he's not performing. Who would have thunk he was a man? :silly:

Wow. Grow up. Is that sort of crap seriously the best you can contribute to a debate?

I'll give Todd Collins credit though... In our last playoff game he threw the winning TD pass as well as the last two TD passes of the game.....

BOTH TO THE OTHER TEAM....

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

And with JC we finish the season 5-11. We've had 3 starting QB's since 2005, 2 of them have led us to the playoffs. The one who hasn't is also the one who has started 3+ seasons worth of games in which he's won 1 time by more than a score....

But I guess you are right. With JC we will never have to worry about him blowing a 4th quarter lead in the paloffs to end our season. That is certainly a plus. :nana::nana::nana:

We will NEVER win with JC; as has been said hundreds of times on here he is too slow to pick out his receiver; does not even see many times open receivers because he panics in the pocket; has zero ability to read a defense and really is not an accurate passer; IMO JC is THE reason for the failure of this season; we would now be 4-1 with TC and have hope

Why we continue to play with such an incompetent at qb and never even give TC a chance is something I just do not understand.

We will NEVER win with JC; as has been said hundreds of times on here he is too slow to pick out his receiver; does not even see many times open receivers because he panics in the pocket; has zero ability to read a defense and really is not an accurate passer; IMO JC is THE reason for the failure of this season; we would now be 4-1 with TC and have hope

Why we continue to play with such an incompetent at qb and never even give TC a chance is something I just do not understand.

A lot more has been invested in JC. This is the final year of his contract, probably the final year with Zorn and hopefully the last year of mediocrity before a complete overhaul. Why should a career back up be given a chance while a young healthy QB who does hold some potential be placed on the bench? TC is not our little secret bundle of joy, he's been riding the pine for a reason. JC has proven that he is not developing into the QB that we all hoped he would. But TC is not going to do anything for us that JC is not already doing. If you truly believe otherwise then I hope your wishes are granted and then you can ***** and whine for maybe ARE to be the starting QB when TC doesnt take you to the promise land as you disillusioned fans believe.

Archived