Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins.com: Now you know.

Art

......Seeing is not believing. I know this because after the Redskins beat the Giants 31-10 in New York every single person in the know will talk about the Giants.......
Nice

But I won't be talking about the Giants

I will be talking about Art and His.......prediction

I am on this bandwagon....before the curtain rises

HTTR

:point2sky

I guess I'll have to see it once to get onboard.

I just don't see Zorn/Campbell showing their balls like that.

I still think we can win, but I don't see the attacking offense happening like it probably should.

In my mind Campbell gets sacked once and they go back to the WCO version of Martyball.

Edit: But I did replace Favre with Campbell on my FF team earlier today.

Because that's what Zorn needs to do to get space in his precious short game given he can't get Jason to throw overly early. These longer passes and the thing we haven't shown anyone.

Remember the Redskins have THE original wildcat QB. Watch for ARE doing that five times today. I'd be stunned if we don't rip this out today. But, perhaps I'm just allowing that what I'd do is what they'll do.

Has Zorn ever mentioned anything about using the Wildcat?

If my memory serves me correctly, he said last year that he didn't really have an interest in using it and essentially called it gimmicky. Perhaps he has changed his mind, though.

Has Zorn ever mentioned anything about using the Wildcat?

If my memory serves me correctly, he said last year that he didn't really have an interest in using it and essentially called it gimmicky. Perhaps he has changed his mind, though.

In a wildcat world even a blind man grows claws.

One has to believe even Zorn will understand the formation throws teams off and he has a perfect guy to run it.

In a wildcat world even a blind man grows claws.

One has to believe even Zorn will understand the formation throws teams off and he has a perfect guy to run it.

I sure hope so. It's not something I'd expect from Zorn, but I think you have a point.

I'd love to see us run some more gadget plays this year with Randle El. It really would be a waste to not use him in the Wildcat.

I knew Daniel Snyder was an idiot and a complete scumbag, but, I didn't think he would be stupid enough to employ someone who, without a doubt, smokes crack.

Fortunate that Daniels Snyder does not employ such a person as I smoke crack but receive no paycheck from the Redskins. I'm worth at least twice that.

Also, it appears your past three posts on this board have been one liners referencing crack or smack. Perhaps it's time to rename your pony, One Trick, and actually contribute less you become boring.

I knew Daniel Snyder was an idiot and a complete scumbag, but, I didn't think he would be stupid enough to employ someone who, without a doubt, smokes crack.

This, from a guy who also posted this:

What an intelligent and classy thing to say. Thanks for bringing so much to this conversation.

An old man turned ninety-eight

He won the lottery and died the next day

It's a black fly in your Chardonnay

It's a death row pardon two minutes too late

Isn't it ironic ... don't you think

I'm still right. If only we'd do it :).

Giants look like they'll win going away, and they should. They were more daring on offense. They win.

There is more Truth in your observations than one might imagine at first glance.

To me the most disheartening moment in the game occurred not when Jason gave up a fumble-6, nor his interception or even the atrocious play of D. Hall (his lucky interception not withstanding).

No, all those moments were exasperating but the most disheartening moment was the drive we started backed up near the end zone and Zorn called 3 run plays and punted.

Sonny Jurgenson once said he used to love starting a drive in situations like that. It was the best time to throw deep and go after a defense-- a time for daring do by men of stout heart, if you will.

After that drive I knew 2 things with certainty. We were not going to win the game and Jim Zorn is not a war time consiglieri (he is not the man to lead us to a championship).

"Qui audet adipiscitur", He who dares wins. Motto of the British SAS.

To me the most disheartening moment in the game occurred not when Jason gave up a fumble-6, nor his interception or even the atrocious play of D. Hall (his lucky interception not withstanding).

No, all those moments were exasperating but the most disheartening moment was the drive we started backed up near the end zone and Zorn called 3 run plays and punted.

Naa, to me it was the JC failure to step up into the pocket when going deep. Samuels blocked Osi for 10 yards all the way back to Campbell. He did his job. If JC had stepped up we'd probably have seen a lot more of those plays in the game. Zorn can't play call, but it's his own fault for starting a QB with no business being anywhere near anything other than a clipboard. (So, like I predicted earlier in this thread, Zorn started calling WCO martyball type plays after this)

If it's not having any pocket presense whatsoever after 5 years, it's overthrowing the receiver on all deep passes, or running out of time at the LOS repeatedly, or calling a run on 3rd and 8, or passing 3 yards on 3rd and 8. It just goes on and on. Running past the LOS and throwing a pick when you probably could have just ran for the first, wtf?

Was I really the only poster in this entire thread to not buy into the hype going into this game? WOW, it really does happen every year for Redskins fans and the preseason hype.

Remember kiddies, it's always the same turdsicle despite the outercoating change from year to year.

If only they'd give up on this guy as fast as they did with Ramsey. We'd be a contender already.

Naa, to me it was the JC failure to step up into the pocket when going deep. Samuels blocked Osi for 10 yards all the way back to Campbell. He did his job. If JC had stepped up we'd probably have seen a lot more of those plays in the game. Zorn can't play call, but it's his own fault for starting a QB with no business being anywhere near anything other than a clipboard. (So, like I predicted earlier in this thread, Zorn started calling WCO martyball type plays after this)

If it's not having any pocket presense whatsoever after 5 years, it's overthrowing the receiver on all deep passes, or running out of time at the LOS repeatedly, or calling a run on 3rd and 8, or passing 3 yards on 3rd and 8. It just goes on and on. Running past the LOS and throwing a pick when you probably could have just ran for the first, wtf?

Was I really the only poster in this entire thread to not buy into the hype going into this game? WOW, it really does happen every year for Redskins fans and the preseason hype.

Remember kiddies, it's always the same turdsicle despite the outercoating change from year to year.

If only they'd give up on this guy as fast as they did with Ramsey. We'd be a contender already.

The sad part is, if we do wanna go else where with the QB position, who do we turn to? I've been waiting toooooo long to just say, "well at least we'll get a high draft pick to pick McCoy." Honestly that was probably JCs only bad play (not stepping up in the pocket) but i think what hurt us most was Jim Zorns play calling. Its only the 1st game, and ANYTHING can happen here on out. Remember everyone, we started the season losing, then winded up 6-2, to then go 2-6 the last 8 games. Without wearing my Homer glasses, i think this game ***** smacked everyone from coaches to players. I think Zorn will finally realize that if he doesn't start shootin for the stars, he's a gonner. This will probably be his only chance of being a HC. I know he wants to succeed, hopefully he starts to notice that the play calls must be changed. something like a *pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, run, pass, pass, run, pass, TD*

btw: JC did not look all that bad, except for those two BIG mistakes. Im more upset with Zorn and Blob the *DC*

Archived