Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs. Giants Prediction Thread

Toe Jam

The Giants run game is still flat out amazing. You must consider that.

If they have any success running than it'll negate their passing weakness. Plus their pass rush is legit as us their run defense. Our offense will have a tough time putting up points.

I don't see us scoring more than 14. That's not to say we'll lose but our defense will have to play better than theirs.

Giants 27 Skins 6... I would love to reverse that believe me but i am a realist and I don't see how our team got that much from last year. Yeah Orak is going to be a beast in due time, and make some sacks this year along with haynesworth. But our mid D struggles, 12-15yard passes over the middle that just kill us. O line = weak, injury prone, slow, fat.. always on their heels and never forcing a surge, creating the holes and gaps. Worst of all is the play calling. Too predictable.. Our scout's suck couldn't find true talent if it walked up and punched them in the face, the GM is an idiot, and of course Danny $ well nothing new same ol story.. On a positive note we have some good young players like that guy jarmons, marko and others. Maybe in a few years but not this year im afraid to say. 6-10 this year or 5-11 depends if we can beat the cowboys 1 time because we will be neck and neck with them for last place.

LOL @ all these people who think the Redskins will score more then 14 points on the Giants.

30-6 Giants win.

Welcome- Excuse the mess in the cult area, things have been hetic around here since the draft and all, you understand.

Anyway.. 6 is slightly low. But the G-ladies scoring 30 on the best D in the NFC... Please kid, wake up.

the one thing y'all had goin was the dude who knew how to catch a ball with his helmet, and you cut him. G-luck finding someone to catch the ball.

I'm guessing...

That part of your problem right there.. So tell us what else are you "guessing".. we are going to run away with the division or some other pipe dream? And as far as "following" uhmm I think I have come to that conclusion about you.. did you forget that the giant's defense might be a big part of those 27 points, you ever heard of turnovers? And as of right now I would have to say the giant's have a better defense then we do. And they have a solid O line with a good running game, with that going well, it wont even matter who manning is throwing the ball too because they will catch us in a man on man and hit some jack w4dd like a kevin boss for a 20 yd td.

Giants 27 Skins 6... I would love to reverse that believe me but i am a realist and I don't see how our team got that much from last year. Yeah Orak is going to be a beast in due time, and make some sacks this year along with haynesworth. But our mid D struggles, 12-15yard passes over the middle that just kill us. O line = weak, injury prone, slow, fat.. always on their heels and never forcing a surge, creating the holes and gaps. Worst of all is the play calling. Too predictable.. Our scout's suck couldn't find true talent if it walked up and punched them in the face, the GM is an idiot, and of course Danny $ well nothing new same ol story.. On a positive note we have some good young players like that guy jarmons, marko and others. Maybe in a few years but not this year im afraid to say. 6-10 this year or 5-11 depends if we can beat the cowboys 1 time because we will be neck and neck with them for last place.

I am curious what it is that Dan Snyder has to do with us beating the Giants in week one?

The O-Line did not give up a single sack in the preseason and collectively lost around 100 lbs.

We do not have a GM. Therefore he cannot be an idiot.

Are you judging the week one regular season play calling based on non game planned pre-season games? It has occurred to you that we might know a bit more of the playbook than last year at this time, yes?

With this all said -

Redskins - 635

Giants - -3

The Giants are fined 3 points by the NFL for taking the field against the Gods of Football, our Redskins.

Eli Manning throws an interception and it is returned for a touchdown. We onside kick very single kickoff, recover and also run those in for touchdowns immediately. Every single offensive and special teams player records a score.

Brandon Jacobs is hit so hard by Landry that he is removed from the game and sits out the rest of the year with a bruised ego.

The Meadowlands burns down spontaneously due to the complete destruction of the New York Football Giants at the hands of our Washington Redskins. (No fans were hurt, though they all also burn their jerseys as well in disgust.)

Ethan Albright is named Player Of the Game, and promptly punches John Madden in the face.

Wow Leopard11 you really feel like the skins suck. All of your post have nothing positive. Just remember that before our oline got hurt last year we were #1 in rushing and JC was a pro bowl candidate. And as far as your take on the G-Men they are hurting on DEF they have 2 starters injured on the D-line. Not saying that they cannot overcome cause they did it last year but there are questions with injuries and lets not forget there Def Cor left.

Giants - 10

Redskins - 17

I really can't imagine this will be a high scoring affair. The defenses should be dominate and in the end the defense that causes the most turnovers will win. Somebody from the Skins is taking it to the house. I am betting on DeAngelo Hall.

:gaintsuck

HTTR

Somebody from the Skins is taking it to the house. I am betting on DeAngelo Hall.

:gaintsuck

HTTR

I'd predict Hall getting toasted for 6 by Smith or Hixon first to be honest. Of course it wouldn't be his fault. He shouldn't be asked to cover a taller receiver, as some on this board say.

Archived